• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Somatropin from DG

fiftyfive

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've only been running it for 2 months, but i can tell you that this stuff is strong. I only use 2 iu daily, and I can already see noticeable changes. my skin is thicker, my face looks younger and more defined, my abs look more defined, I've lost about 2-3 pounds of fat. The only side i get is my hands, they are tight in the morning upon awakening, so tight that it's hard to make a fist because the joints in my fingers hurt. I tried to go up my dose to 3 iu, but my hands wouldn't tolerate it. I woke up one more morning and could hardly close my hands. I went back down to 2 iu and the sides decreased. About 3o minutes after waking my hands are fine.They feel tight but in a good way. 2 iu seems to be my happy place. I know a lot of people on here will say that's a small dose, but I'm getting great results form it and I'm only 2 months in. I posted my lab results about a month ago incase you didn't see them My Igf 1 levels were at 150 prior to labs. After two weeks of pinning 2 iu a day, and a 10 iu injection on the day of labs my Igf 1 went to 350. Stuff is strong. Thank you DG.

Back