• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SADLY this is ACCURATE As FACK!!

Whenever I see that shit, I want to smash a 45 pound plate over their head!

Same goes for that one dipshit that is trying to do crossfit while getting in everyone else's way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw a guy doing tricep kickbacks on it yesterday at my gym. I was doing close grip rows and he asked how many sets I had left as I was ab to start my last one. Then he starts doing fucking tricep kickbacks.
He was also an old guy and wore dress pants and dress shoes while doing this. Then proceeded to hit curls in the squat rack

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I saw a guy doing tricep kickbacks on it yesterday at my gym. I was doing close grip rows and he asked how many sets I had left as I was ab to start my last one. Then he starts doing fucking tricep kickbacks.
He was also an old guy and wore dress pants and dress shoes while doing this. Then proceeded to hit curls in the squat rack

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Hahahaha. Omg. Priceless.

meanwhile bogner is in the corner
Gym-1.jpg

Whenever I see that shit, I want to smash a 45 pound plate over their head!

Same goes for that one dipshit that is trying to do crossfit while getting in everyone else's way.

I get a lot of guys running around my gym, like a fucking idiot doing CrossFit bull shit.

Hugh I'm not sure why you have so much interest in me personally but it is entertaining. I'm happy with my progress and you nor anyone can bring me down. With all due respect Hugh your an abominable mass of human waste lol your negativity is useless in bodybuilding and attitude is filth. I hope your little clan realizes soon how worthless you are I mean really dude. What do you offer on this forum? Knowledge? Google has plenty of that without the expense of insults and garbage attitude lol. White trash man. There's plenty of badass guys on this board that imo look better than you with cool AF personalities but damn you just plain STUPID LOL

Last edited:
Lmao, I'm dying. This is funny. It's the pit. People are fat, I'm short, people are skinny, learn to laugh at yourself. Hugh cracks on everyone. No big deal. Quit giving him reason to keep going if you're not interested in it. Without people like him, the pit wouldn't be the pit. There have been guys like him long before and there will be long after on every public forum. Don't start threads in the pit or join threads in the pit of you can't handle the shit talking. At some point everyone who participates will be the butt end of the joke and hazed.

Ive only seen one guy taking pics in my gym. Guess Im lucky or everyone is just ugly lol.

I've seen a few playing that Pokemon

Get Shredded!
I guess it's just me, I'm more for helping build people up than busting them down. not my style to have to shit on someone else to make myself feel better. I think there is too much of that in today's society. But to each their own. Everyone has their own style.

When I see stuff like this it reassures me that the money I spent building my home gym was worth every penny.

Lmao, I'm dying. This is funny. It's the pit. People are fat, I'm short, people are skinny, learn to laugh at yourself. Hugh cracks on everyone. No big deal. Quit giving him reason to keep going if you're not interested in it. Without people like him, the pit wouldn't be the pit. There have been guys like him long before and there will be long after on every public forum. Don't start threads in the pit or join threads in the pit of you can't handle the shit talking. At some point everyone who participates will be the butt end of the joke and hazed.
Amen.

Agreed

I win the asf best personality contest.

Fucking fags

Hugh I'm not sure why you have so much interest in me personally but it is entertaining. I'm happy with my progress and you nor anyone can bring me down. With all due respect Hugh your an abominable mass of human waste lol your negativity is useless in bodybuilding and attitude is filth. I hope your little clan realizes soon how worthless you are I mean really dude. What do you offer on this forum? Knowledge? Google has plenty of that without the expense of insults and garbage attitude lol. White trash man. There's plenty of badass guys on this board that imo look better than you with cool AF personalities but damn you just plain STUPID LOL

Dude you're being trolled like a n00b :lol:

***The IMF help desk is the pinnacle of professional Internet moderation appointments ***

haha Truth. have you seen Maj's selfies? I remember back when they had this comp between capt & maj. I was mind-blown how some of these bros are taking GRAMS of gear and I'm thinking these fucks should be arnold swole. Everyone's posting stats like 250 6' 10%... then come the selfies and I'm like wtf. :nono:

edit: capt was good; but <cough> some guys don't look like they have ever dieted or lifted.

haha Truth. have you seen Maj's selfies? I remember back when they had this comp between capt & maj. I was mind-blown how some of these bros are taking GRAMS of gear and I'm thinking these fucks should be arnold swole. Everyone's posting stats like 250 6' 10%... then come the selfies and I'm like wtf. :nono:

edit: capt was good; but <cough> some guys don't look like they have ever dieted or lifted.

FYI I've ramped my gear dosages right back, and got better results. Who would have thought? :)

***The IMF help desk is the pinnacle of professional Internet moderation appointments ***

Back