• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cholesterol wow

ob3ast

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After running a cycle that went up too 700mg test p, 700mg npp, and 700mg Tren A weekly, my cholesterol is: 117

HDL is in the shitter at 19.
LDL is 79

I read that trenbolone screws with cholesterol in bad way lowering the good and raising the bad cholesterol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sucks man, winny wrecks lipids too

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Anything to take or eat to combat this?

Anything to take or eat to combat this?

I thought fish oils omega-3 fats n high fiber was good for that but I may be wrong

Last edited:
Ya I heard that too. Don't want to take statins for it

After running a cycle that went up too 700mg test p, 700mg npp, and 700mg Tren A weekly, my cholesterol is: 117

HDL is in the shitter at 19.
LDL is 79
Great LDL. Whats the ratio?

6.3:1. So not great. Gotta get my HDL back up.

I'm actually pleasantly surprised at my lipids. Yea, I need to boost my HDL but my LDL is in a great spot considering the gear I was running.

Just have to up the omega 3's, coconut oil, and olive oil.

Great LDL. Whats the ratio?
My doctor tells me it is the ratio between LDL and HDL is most important number, not each number on it's own.

I got some of the same results with LDL and was just as excited as OP and my doctor said well not so fast-LOL!

Reality is most anabolics play havoc on your lipids. This is why you come off and give your body the break it needs to get back in balance.

Another thing is a bad lipid profile is a detriment to your health if it is a long term or chronic condition. Just because your lipids drop for a few months out of the year does not mean you are going to develop heart disease or have a stroke later in life.

Just be smart about it.

IML Gear Cream!
My doctor tells me it is the ratio between LDL and HDL is most important number, not each number on it's own.

I got some of the same results with LDL and was just as excited as OP and my doctor said well not so fast-LOL!

Reality is most anabolics play havoc on your lipids. This is why you come off and give your body the break it needs to get back in balance.

Another thing is a bad lipid profile is a detriment to your health if it is a long term or chronic condition. Just because your lipids drop for a few months out of the year does not mean you are going to develop heart disease or have a stroke later in life.

Just be smart about it.

preach amigo.

best part of the lipids is you can fix it fast.

lay of the gears for a month and I bet(assuming you eat well) your ratio will self correct

Orals put my HDL into single digits. Oils not so much

the cholesterol isn't the only factor. Its the inflammation in the arteries that causes the cholesterol to get hooked. Dunno all the science but dave paulumbo explained it well.

I stay on gw50 also for cholesterol n cardio. imma tren junkie

Orals put my HDL into single digits. Oils not so much

Me on Anavar:
LDL-212
HDL-9

Mind blowing!!!

After a run of Test cyp, tren-e, proviron and MSten last 4 weeks
Total cholesterol - 111
HDL - 10
LDL -74
CHOL/HDLC ratio was 11.1........ sucks due to the low HDL. (< 5.0 is the goal)

8 weeks later only cruising on 250mg/wk test, 2 iu's GH 5 days a week
Total cholesterol - 99
HDL - 27
LDL - 60
CHOL/HDLC ratio was 3.7

Note the difference HDL makes in the grand scheme of things

I'm looking up GW-501516 and there seems to be a strong cancer link.

I'm looking up GW-501516 and there seems to be a strong cancer link.

I saw that too.

I've taken Nimbus Cadence for a while now to keep my numbers in check. It's a natty supp, but since they're stopping production it can be had pretty cheap on their site if you wanna test it out.

Edit:
Just looked at my test from a couple weeks ago and here are my numbers: Total: 144, Tri: 71, HDL: 44, LDL: 86, VLDL: 14

I had to come off after 2 years for a blood test and all I took was CEL Cycle Assist and Nimbus Cadence. Was using 300mg Test Iso E3D, and 200mg Mast E E3D

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Damn it. thanks for ruining my happy thoughts of running on cruise until the end of the year. I need to get mine checked.

Damn it. thanks for ruining my happy thoughts of running on cruise until the end of the year. I need to get mine checked.

Sorry. Also, Santa, he's not real.

Back