• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pharmacomm Primo

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who has run pharmacomm primo? Everything investment had from them I really liked except halo. It wasn't even a substitute it was just nothing. So who has run the primo and what are your thoughts?

I been wondering too. Have used a lot of their gear and have no complaints. Primo is one of those that too me is almost impossible to find the real deal.

I finished 16 weeks on 8/6 . My cycle was 875 cyp/ 875 primo both from Pharmacom . I had never run primo so didn't know what to expect as far as sides go . I was bulking . I had set a goal of 230 lbs and hit it . I gained close to 24 lbs . It is the most I had gained in a cycle to date . I am on a diet monitored by a coach and at that particular time I was at 6k daily 500g carbs .

What was with the halo?
It did nothing. Two different batches. Took up to 30mg. True I didn't run a cycle but legit halo at 20mg pre workout is probably my favorite AAS.

I chose to skip on the primo. Have no proof of anything wrong, talked to some people in private that were iffy that I trust and I would have been buying it just to have it as I have no intention on any blasting for some time. I just don't have the time to devote to properly train and diet if I'm running anything other than trt and replacement gh (which is treating me quite well).

It it was much easier to find time before I was married and had my kids full time. Working crazy and trying to be there for all the kids activities is hard as hell right now, but my kids go so far as to tell people they work harder when I'm there and I missed so much being a weekend warrior I have had to put my own interests on the back burner a bit.

Back