• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cycle critique?

MFlex

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been pinning 900mg test, 500mg deca for the past two weeks. Although, with some deep thought, how would a 300mg test, 600-800mg deca cycle work?

Looking to gain size. This cycle will be ran 16 weeks for the offseason. I want to come into 2017 with noticeably bigger size in my shows.

So either
Weeks 1-16 900mg test
1-16 500 deca

OR. 300 test
600-800 deca.

I use the low test high tren ratio, so how would it work with this 19-nor?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

You throw in a sock dick pic and I guarantee you will get a shit ton of replies. No all kidding aside, post this up in the anabolic section you will get more replies there.

6 and 6 combo on test and deca with Dbol 30 mg for 5 wks

yeah i think your test is too high over your deca dose. keep your deca dose around 2-3mg per lb of body weight. start at 2mg per LB and then gradually increase to 3mg per LB as cycle goes on. i personally like the 300mg test with any drug. i honestly think running super high amounts of test with other drugs is a waste.. if im doing a test only cycle i will do high doses up to a gram, but if stacking with stronger anabolics i like to just keep my t levels as close to a natural level as possible, maybe slightly higher then natural. I basically just use test to equate for the loss of test under suppression of natural t levels while taking other drugs and let the stronger anabolics do the work.

Back