• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

FBI Stonewalls Congress

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is unbelievable. Congress has the constitutional responsiblily of oversight. There is no legal basis to withhold information from Congress by any member of the Executive Branch. Yet that is what is happening.

Good for that guy. He better watch his back tho. I hope they get all the 302s. Great video. Great post.

Shit, there needs to be more oversight on what Congress does. It looks good they are getting on the FBI, but all the other stuff they let slide for their benefit is puzzling.

comey has been compromised and corrupted by the Clinton crime family. the fbi is now a political tool for whom ever is potus. the fbi has lost all of its credibility. we officially live in a banana republic

Are we talking politics?? I wanna play!

The candidate you like is stupid!
The candidate I like is the best!

It goes back to the vince foster murder. When the FBI tried to investigate, Bill created an exutive order blocking it. Those of us in the side of tearing down propaganda know Hilliary was directly involved in the murder. Also the Arkansas land deal where their two partners are in prison is telling of how criminal they are

IML Gear Cream!
It goes back to the vince foster murder. When the FBI tried to investigate, Bill created an exutive order blocking it. Those of us in the side of tearing down propaganda know Hilliary was directly involved in the murder. Also the Arkansas land deal where their two partners are in prison is telling of how criminal they are
Was there an executive order in this case? This looks like the FBI is just plain giving the finger to Congress.

Back