• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trey Gowdy

johnny0utlaw

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Trey Gowdy the Congressman from South Carolina who gives no fucks and drills people on the daily (baby please) like Killary Clinton face to face in Congress hearings and all those tied to her scandles ..and all the corrupt politicians.....i could seriously watch the youtube videos of him railing these corrupt politicians over and over...he is the only one other than Trump in politics that demonizes corrupt people......watch his videos he is the shit

Gowdy is no fuckin joke. When he interviewed the attorney general(i think it was) he fucking railed her

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

All bark and no bite. Ever see anything really come out of his grillings? Nope. Nothing at all. Just a dog and pony show for us sheep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All bark and no bite. Ever see anything really come out of his grillings? Nope. Nothing at all. Just a dog and pony show for us sheep.

Your right. You know why? No shame in politics these days. You can be the biggest crook and nobody even cares.

With 50% of the country on welfare, they are only worried about their next handout.

i disagree with this statement. he is one man, who would have to sway the entire supreme court to favor his particular views. Any one man in a branch of government is powerless against the majority. If he cannot convince the majority to believe what he is saying then no justice will be had. Do not underestimate the level of corruption within our branches of government, it runs very deep now days. Trey gowdy is one of the very few who isnt interested in perverting the constitution for his own personal gain. He is one man against many corrupt individuals who all stand together with their corrupt colleges and associate to protect their own wealth.

Back