• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My road to Mr Olympia ...

Primo100

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Heading out tomorrow to vegas to see the Mr. Olympia. The post title was tricky. Just a spectator.

but I would like to thank so many of the vendors I did business with on this forum. I did mess up with American Testosterone but all other vendors delivered perfectly. One even comped me on my $500 loss with AT for his store and I think I have placed my 4th order with him already. Making his investment pay off. Again, THANKS TO ALL THE VENDORS AND REPS HERE ON ASF.

My story, one year ago I turned 49 and bought some calipers. Been on TRT with docs for 5 years and worked out for 7 years almost every day. I was a fat hulk. 255 pounds and 24 percent body fat. I realized I would turn 50 in a year, gain some more fat, and be medically obese at 50.

I decided to become an expert on my HTPA. I learned my docs were fuck ups. I quit them and started buying from vendors here.

11 months later, I am 230 and 9.7 percent body fat at 6'4". I had the muscle, it was just covered in fat. Thank you Tren, Test, Mast, Clen, T3, and starvation.

That's a FFMI from 20-21 to 26.6. If you are over 25, you are considered not Natty. No Shit. I am finally not natty. HA

In 2017, I will start HGH, try a MENT run, and keep pounding at it. Maybe at 51 I can get to an FFMI of 30. Arnold was like FFMI of 32 at prime.

anyway, never posted anything about myself. Hope others are going to the show also.

Last edited:
Nice keep at it brother. Man wish I was going, would love to go someday. Have fun!!!

I'll be there. Heading out tomorrow morning after training. It's going to be a good one. I'm going going to the meet the pros, confrence, prejudging, classic physique division at the expo then the finals Saturday night. Great thing about this year is they'll have the 212 on the big stage instead of at the expo. It's going to be good. Looking forward to seeing what package levrone brings. I know it'll be the best of his abilities. Pics and videos he looks really good. But he's also not standing next to anyone. That tends to paint a whole other pic.

Back