• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Coagulated blood in pores?

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Over the past year or so ive been finding what seems to be black heads but looks like coagulated blood when pushed out of the pore... anyone else have this goin on?

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

what-the-f-tom-delonge.gif

Lol.

Over the past year or so ive been finding what seems to be black heads but looks like coagulated blood when pushed out of the pore... anyone else have this goin on?

where?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

where?

Just anywhere really. Usually very small black dots barely visible. But more noticeable around areas of thinner skin.

I have that also. Never really thought anything about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have that also. Never really thought anything about it

Yeah me neither.. just curious since wife makes a big deal about it when on her pimple explorations.

There probably just pimples / black heads .....use a good acne wash 2xs a day with a exfoliating sponge

are they like the ones by the nostrils? or are they spread out more? I have something like that on my arms, sometimes their pimples sometimes they're not it weird

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah me neither.. just curious since wife makes a big deal about it when on her pimple explorations.

Yeah.. she goes on her pimple witch hunt too lol
They look like blackheads but some are actually little pockets of blood.. liquid blood comes out of some, others are coagulated

Back