• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharmaprim 200

gaspa

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi Guys!

I'm going to make a new order because of the new promo and i wanted to try PharmaPrim 200

Did somebody try it? How it is?

Thankksss :)

I ran 875 weekly for 16 weeks. Dannie helped me out with the cycle . Very knowledgeable and one of the best reps in the game.

Somewhere around the 600-800mg mark is a great starting point like gdawg stated. You can increase from there as the cycle goes on to see where you like the dose. Also depends on what else you're running. What's the plan?

:O :O 875 mg is a lot of oil and a lot of money! My plan is doing a clean bulk test + primo

Like this:

test C 250
Primo 200 and then up to 400

For 16/20 weeks

Last edited:
:O :O 875 mg is a lot of oil and a lot of money! My plan is doing a clean bulk test + primo

Like this:

test C 250

For 16/20 weeks

You won't want to run primo that low. The cost compared to the results aren't worth it. At that point grab some eq.

gaspa said:

Like this:

test C 250

For 16/20 weeks

Those are the doses supposedly used by Arnold and other great bodybuilders from the golden era.

They may work for you, personally I prefer higher doses for 6 to 8 weeks.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

IML Gear Cream!

Like this:

test C 250

For 16/20 weeks
You are correct . At the time they were doing a promo . That cycle was 12-1300 full retail . But watch , Basic always runs deals.

I been wanting to try primo. Everywhere I search everyone stay u need to run 800mg a week for 12-16 weeks to see it really shine. Trt dose test, 800-1000mg primo and tbol hmmm new cycle.

Anyway gonna give it a try, i'm really curious about Primo. I won't spend so much money because of the new Basicstero international store promo :D

Anyway gonna give it a try, i'm really curious about Primo. I won't spend so much money because of the new Basicstero international store promo :D

Yep.

Pharmacom Labs continues to keep customers happy! After a huge amount of requests received we are launching our next promo with crazy bonuses! Get yourself ready guys! You get:
order for $200 - $90 bonus
order for $100 - $35 bonus
order for $300 - $200 bonus
order for $500 - $400 bonus
order for $700 - $700 bonus!!!
The promo starts on 15th of September and will be valid till the 1st of October!
In case of a seizure only paid items are reshipped. however seizures are not often and discreet shipping is available, which often works even with European countries and Australia/Canada.
Discounts don`t sum up with bonuses. During ordering you will be able whether to get bonus items or to skip them and get a discount (if you have any)!

Our price list: http://int.basicstero.info/products/show

Happy bulking guys!
p.s. why shall you try us? It`s easy: http://int.basicstero.info/index/single_brand_store

OP the 700/700 is how I bought my primo/cyp cycle . The only way to fly. Makes it cheap enough to do a proper dose.

With the pharmacom 700/700, let's hear the primo cycles!!

Primo huh ?

What did you experience as far as body composition ?

I posted earlier I ran 875 weekly for 16 weeks.

G that's just the primo dosing what about test trt dose? Any oral kick start and finisher? Never ran primo but with this deal I'll have to try it .

G that's just the primo dosing what about test trt dose? Any oral kick start and finisher? Never ran primo but with this deal I'll have to try it .
875 cyp also. About midway my weight went stagnant even at 6k daily so I did a short dbol run 4-5 weeks @ 50.

Get Shredded!
Primo huh ?

What did you experience as far as body composition ?
I put on 23-24 lbs and went to 230.4 lbs. my lower 2 were pretty much gone and the handles were there but the rest of me was a definite change. I am cutting weight now and at 222 I am really seeing a difference . I seem to be keeping the size and the abs are coming back.

Last edited:
I been wanting to try primo. Everywhere I search everyone stay u need to run 800mg a week for 12-16 weeks to see it really shine. Trt dose test, 800-1000mg primo and tbol hmmm new cycle.

That is an excellent cycle.

I think primo E is best run for a minimum of 12 weeks. I see some benefits as low as 500 mg/week and the sweet spot for a blast would be 800. I have never found benefit beyond 800. Just my $0.02

I have tried many, many different primos too. AP and AY being the best to date.

875 cyp also. About midway my weight went stagnant even at 6k daily so I did a short dbol run 4-5 weeks @ 50.

Lean bulk? I want to do a lean bulk, don't care too much really to be bigger. Just put on lbm while getting rid of fat. Might kick start with drill or dbol maybe finish off with a var/tbol mix.

How's primo on the hair?

Lean bulk? I want to do a lean bulk, don't care too much really to be bigger. Just put on lbm while getting rid of fat. Might kick start with drill or dbol maybe finish off with a var/tbol mix.

How's primo on the hair?
I am a hard weight gainer . I was at around 4000 and got stagnant then added 1000 (pasta) then added a cheat then 4 cheats . My cheats are almost always tacos . I haven't ever noticed any gear affecting my hair . I keep it pretty short though.

Anyone ever stack the primo with eq and mast? 250 cyp/prop mix as well I was thinking.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

First order. Let see the magic. This spend 300 get 200 is a sweet sweet thing.

Sent from my LG-UK495 using Tapatalk

Congrats to whoever can formulate pip free primo 200! :daydream:

***The IMF help desk is the pinnacle of professional Internet moderation appointments ***

I took advantage of the 700/700 promo first time running primo this should be interesting

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

Anyone running primo 200? How's the pip? Don't wanna order the 200 is the pip is bad

Back