• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Low iron saturation on 500mg cyp and 50mg anavar

MsMegatron

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm currently prescribed test cyp and anavar and have been taking 500mg every week along with 50mg of anavar a day. 10 weeks on the cyp and about 5 on the anavar so far. I got bloods last week and my iron saturation was flagged low at 13% reference range is 15% to 55%. First time I've seen this, but also the first time with anavar. anyone else experience this before? I started taking 1 65mg iron pill a day as soon as I got my results as I read low iron saturation was dangerous. Test was flagged high at over 1500 too. TIBC(461) and UIBC(399) were also flagged high

your doc prescribed you 500mgs ew? Is he a quack? The most people are ever prescribed is 200mgs ew of cyp, and thats on high end, docs want patients between 500-700 typically. 500mgs will put you over 3000 easy, even over 4000 for some people. And your prescribed anavar, the doc sounds like a quack, but thats a doctor I want to see lol. Id love to get prescribed that much test and pharm grade anavar. But if your on trt you need to drop that dose down to 200mgs ew max and drop the anavar. The longest one should stay on var is about 8 weeks. If youre cycling right now thats fine but just make sure after 12 or so weeks on these high doses to drop it back to a real trt dose for the same amount of time you were on the high doses. As for the iron, eat more steak, and take your iron supps. That should get you back in range pretty quickly.

Well technically he doesn't have me on 500mg a week. He prescribes enough that I can take 500mg a week for 12 weeks, quit for 3 months for pct, and then call him to get more. He is going by the books as far as medical advice.

Did you get a full cbc? By here are a few guys around here that have anemia after years of the typical high RBC/hematocrit/hemoglobin. I had a full anemia panel run yesterday to start trying to narrow down what is going on. The standard answer from doctors is thalassemia that we've gotten which is weird hat it just suddenly popped up.

Did you get a full cbc? By here are a few guys around here that have anemia after years of the typical high RBC/hematocrit/hemoglobin. I had a full anemia panel run yesterday to start trying to narrow down what is going on. The standard answer from doctors is thalassemia that we've gotten which is weird hat it just suddenly popped up.

My opinion as to whats likely going on is the typical nutritional deficiencies that get exacerbated by burning the candle at both ends due to gym rat lifestyle. Most gym rats I know place excessive demands on their bodies but only concern themselves with macro's or designer supplements. Blood issues are common as people get older and are less able to process various B vitamins.

I also read somewhere that drinking coffee or tea before meals can Inhibit absorbtion. I drink tea or coffee all day. This coupled with heavy lifting may have made me deficient. Considering getting rid of all caffeine for my next bloods.

500mg of test and 50mg var ED its a really nice cycle :D
but seriously why var on TRT ??

I just opted to go through a doctor for legal comfort for a while. New job I didn't want to screw up with possible legal trouble. It's expensive as hell, but I know its legit and I don't sweat the heat. I'll probably continue to go through him, and just add a little extra seasoning when the climate permits.

your doc prescribed you 500mgs ew? Is he a quack? The most people are ever prescribed is 200mgs ew of cyp, and thats on high end, docs want patients between 500-700 typically. 500mgs will put you over 3000 easy, even over 4000 for some people. And your prescribed anavar, the doc sounds like a quack, but thats a doctor I want to see lol. Id love to get prescribed that much test and pharm grade anavar. But if your on trt you need to drop that dose down to 200mgs ew max and drop the anavar. The longest one should stay on var is about 8 weeks. If youre cycling right now thats fine but just make sure after 12 or so weeks on these high doses to drop it back to a real trt dose for the same amount of time you were on the high doses. As for the iron, eat more steak, and take your iron supps. That should get you back in range pretty quickly.

It is prescribed quit frequently now . I have script for GH, Test Cyp. 300mg wk. Anavar 20mg ed, IGF1. Ditch the TRT and go with HRT anti aging clinic.

500mg wk is under heard of but just wanted to shed some light on the rest.

It is prescribed quit frequently now . I have script for GH, Test Cyp. 300mg wk. Anavar 20mg ed, IGF1. Ditch the TRT and go with HRT anti aging clinic.

500mg wk is under heard of but just wanted to shed some light on the rest.
I mean it says inject 1.5ml weekly or something but I get enough I can run 500 a week for 12 weeks. GH is an option, but out of my price range through doc. I want to try some of the sources on here for GH. I've never taken it before.

IML Gear Cream!
1.5ml would be 300mg. The cyp. is usually 200mg from the doc.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back