• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Police Chasing a Semi in LA live

I have been listening to this on the radio, thanks for posting!

Looks like the placards are turned in so I would assume the truck is not carrying any hazardous materials at the moment. That could be Advanced Chemical Technologies (ACT) truck. How would you like to be the CEO of that company right now watch this live?

New link

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Authorities-Pursue-Big-Rig-in-Inland-Empire-393293151.html

- - - Updated - - -

I have been listening to this on the radio, thanks for posting!

Looks like the placards are turned in so I would assume the truck is not carrying any hazardous materials at the moment. That could be Advanced Chemical Technologies (ACT) truck. How would you like to be the CEO of that company right now watch this live?

I noticed that too. They mentioned hazardous waste, then I didn't see any placards.

Dude should have went for a semi full of cocaine or iPads

29mup2f.png

Dude could give two shits. Casual as fuck

Turns out it has seventy 55 gallon drums of a liquid that is caustic.

Driver may have been in the process of loading truck and did not have time to turn his corrosive placards out before getting hijacked.

The guy pulls into a rest area and just gives up???? He was just out for a joy ride.

Son of a bitch.

jk glad no one got hurt etc..

Yea, glad nobody got hurt as well. I walked away from my desk for 6 minutes and I come back and he's on the ground. I always miss the good stuff.

Back