• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First time | Fail | Amps

NikonShooter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Last night was the first time I've tried using Amps and what an utter nightmare. I've done a few cycles before, all with vials and feel very comfortable drawing, etc. But wow, last night I felt like it was my first time all over again. Of course naturally I did my research, watched a bunch of videos how to do it, etc.

Here we go...shake the nerves off, lets do this.

Running Test Cyp and EQ. I started with the Eq and it was a little tough to break the cap off. With a little force, perfect. In the first video it said you could hold the amps upside down and they wouldn't leak. Well I clearly did something wrong because it went everywhere.

Okay, I knew it was going to take some getting use to, no biggie...

Got out another EQ amp, again a little force, nothing. Damn. So I grabbed a paper towel just because my fingers were sweaty. Made sure my fingers were in the right position, force......Shatter.....FUCK

Again, I knew it was a learning experience...Getting annoyed.

Decided to try the Test amp...Cap snapped off a lot easier than the EQ did. I did not hold this one upside down, to my surprise it was a little over 1ml. Awesome. Okay, time for the EQ...Again, the EQ amps were a lot tougher to break. Got a clean break, started to draw and it started to get tougher...Again, at this point I'm completely flustered and 'upset'.....Wouldn't you know it, I sucked up to much air and ended up pulling the plunger out of the syringe!!! You have got to be fucking kidding me, The EQ and Test go everywhere! At this point I'm boiling and I feel like a complete failure!

So I clean everything up, throw everything away. Went and took a shower to clear my head. Came back, next two draws were perfect. I'm sure some of you will make fun of me and shame me for being a complete idiot, but I learned a lot and its to stay as calm as possible and just relax. I unfortunately did waste 3 EQ and 1 Test :(

Just wanted to share and maybe others can offer insight

-NS

Man , I use a wash clothe and make sure my thumb is on the dot if you have one on the amp. Just apply even pressure on both sides of the neck of the amp and should snap clean. I have shattered them by putting thumb to high on the amp. Be sure to be directly across the neck. Good luck

Fuck amps....I crush them all the time :( ......

Use a Gerber to file the area you are breaking if it is too tough. A towel is helpful to keep glass out of your fingers

Make sure you break at that dot, or score the amp first with a blade, and make sure you always use a paper towel or rag to cover it with. I've never needed an amp opener, but have shattered those tops in my thumb. Full retard..

Last night was the first time I've tried using Amps and what an utter nightmare. I've done a few cycles before, all with vials and feel very comfortable drawing, etc. But wow, last night I felt like it was my first time all over again. Of course naturally I did my research, watched a bunch of videos how to do it, etc.

Here we go...shake the nerves off, lets do this.

Running Test Cyp and EQ. I started with the Eq and it was a little tough to break the cap off. With a little force, perfect. In the first video it said you could hold the amps upside down and they wouldn't leak. Well I clearly did something wrong because it went everywhere.

Okay, I knew it was going to take some getting use to, no biggie...

Got out another EQ amp, again a little force, nothing. Damn. So I grabbed a paper towel just because my fingers were sweaty. Made sure my fingers were in the right position, force......Shatter.....FUCK

Again, I knew it was a learning experience...Getting annoyed.

Decided to try the Test amp...Cap snapped off a lot easier than the EQ did. I did not hold this one upside down, to my surprise it was a little over 1ml. Awesome. Okay, time for the EQ...Again, the EQ amps were a lot tougher to break. Got a clean break, started to draw and it started to get tougher...Again, at this point I'm completely flustered and 'upset'.....Wouldn't you know it, I sucked up to much air and ended up pulling the plunger out of the syringe!!! You have got to be fucking kidding me, The EQ and Test go everywhere! At this point I'm boiling and I feel like a complete failure!

So I clean everything up, throw everything away. Went and took a shower to clear my head. Came back, next two draws were perfect. I'm sure some of you will make fun of me and shame me for being a complete idiot, but I learned a lot and its to stay as calm as possible and just relax. I unfortunately did waste 3 EQ and 1 Test :(

Just wanted to share and maybe others can offer insight

-NS

Did the same with my HCG. Ended up spending about 10 minutes pulling glass from my finger.

You got filter needles right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone, I will be sure to have towels ready from now on and confirm I'm breaking on the dot.

Did the same with my HCG. Ended up spending about 10 minutes pulling glass from my finger.

You got filter needles right?

I do not. I should probably look into that right away.

It's highly unlikely that any glass will fit through a slin pin. Or I could be injecting glass.... FUCK

With my sust amps I've learned to use the syringe without needs or plunger. Simply put on top of neck or just a little below and pull back. Works everytime plus the syringe will catch th broken glass

Like oldschool said the easiest way is to get one of these https://www.gpzmedlab.com/store/p/26-Ampule-Opener.aspx

If there is a painted line, or a dot on the amp, it means it's pre-scored. But some manufacturer's scoring is better then others, and some don't pre-score at all. In that case use a very fine file and score it yourself, and use a BIC pen cap to snap off the top.

Like oldschool said the easiest way is to get one of these https://www.gpzmedlab.com/store/p/26-Ampule-Opener.aspx

If there is a painted line, or a dot on the amp, it means it's pre-scored. But some manufacturer's scoring is better then others, and some don't pre-score at all. In that case use a very fine file and score it yourself, and use a BIC pen cap to snap off the top.

Thats definitely cheaper than I thought it'd be haha. I get all my stuff from there already!

Thanks for the link.

Tried the syringe as the opener. Yeah that was an epic fail.

For some reason the test Cyp amps are extremely easy to open but the EQ are tough as shit.

Well I sliced my thumb pretty good last night.

You live you learn :/

IMG_1511.jpg

Get an amp opener. To keep having this issue is just dumb and a complete waste of money.

Use a nail file on the neck of the amps, cover with paper towel and pop them open, simple if you score them first

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

bash-head.gif

I started cruising because I didn't want to break hcg amps . It was a win/win . haha

Back