• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

What should i do?

hannamuscles

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys so i got myself into a pickle.

I ordered some stuff from DG and put a boys name on the shipping address because i'm ordering it for my boy. So when it gets to my p.o my name and my boys dont match, so they send the package back to DG. Now i contacted alan and he doesnt really understand the situation and just keeps saying he doesn't receive packages, which i understand why he doesnt, but based off of that im not sure what can be done. I called the delivery provider and they told me that the sender needs to pick it up and resend it.

My question is, what are my options? Should i just leave it in postage limbo?

Last edited:
That's a tough one. Drugs Gear won't use a real return address so they won't get it back (safety reasons). If you can't get the shipping company to send it back to you, the package will basically be lost. It is still in transit? If so, I'd try calling them again and hope you get someone who will redirect it back to you.

Sorry for your loss bro, my cousin works for postal said it won't be redirected unless the shipper requests it and there'll be a fee involved.

I have use a po box and i can use whatever name I want as long at the po box number is right. Did you have to sign for it or something?

Hey guys so i got myself into a pickle.

I ordered some stuff from DG and put a boys name on the shipping address because i'm ordering it for my boy. So when it gets to my p.o my name and my boys dont match, so they send the package back to DG. Now i contacted alan and he doesnt really understand the situation and just keeps saying he doesn't receive packages, which i understand why he doesnt, but based off of that im not sure what can be done. I called the delivery provider and they told me that the sender needs to pick it up and resend it.

My question is, what are my options? Should i just leave it in postage limbo?
I would go to post office asap and see if they can still track the package. Any chance your boy can pick it up with you. I hope your pack wasn't to big to lose out on

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have use a po box and i can use whatever name I want as long at the po box number is right. Did you have to sign for it or something?

Nah didnt have to sign for it bro, they just told me that they sent it back because the name on the package doesnt match the name on the p o box, so i got a message saying it was sent back to the sender. I called the company and they further told me based on the fact that it was already shipped back to him means i cant turn it around, or they just dont want to waste the fucking resources doing so.

Anyways you live and you learn, hopefully we can work it out im going to keep trying. But if not its alright

Such situations happen very often when people write wrong addresses or use fake name in their P.O.

But they always receive them by going to the xxxxx office. Try to go there with your friend and pick up it.

Sincerely,Alan

Always use your real name . And have it shipped too where you receive your mail.

Why not use your real name in the first place?

^ x3...As i stated above, the goods weren't for myself, i was just using my p o as the receiver. But the goods weren't for me because one of my boys cant ship to his place, so i didn't use my name nor did i place the order, just provided a place to be shipped. Its my fault for not previously knowing the regulations of the box but now i know.

^ x3...As i stated above, the goods weren't for myself, i was just using my p o as the receiver. But the goods weren't for me because one of my boys cant ship to his place, so i didn't use my name nor did i place the order, just provided a place to be shipped. Its my fault for not previously knowing the regulations of the box but now i know.
I see, my mail person won't leave mail in my box if it doesn't have my name on it. They know I'm the only one that stays here.

Ya.. Can not use a fake name. Or a name not on the address. If anything, if you live in a apt put that name in your mail box for next time. Pack is gone.

you should get to know your mail carrier. give him a 10$ tip every now and then for lunch. they like that.

back in the day people had respect for one another and gratuity wasnt just some thing they made you feel obligated to do at a restaurant by pre selecting how much you should pay a person after a meal. I think your mail carrier breaks his back on a daily basis, walking through the snow, rain, ice, heat. that guy is a real working man/woman. i think the bloke deserves a nice 20 spot every now and then for hand delivering a package. keep him on the friendly side and he will take care of you. maybe even send you a text and say " hey pal, i got a package for you. you arent home ill hold it for you until tomorrow when i see you" .. thats the way things use to be back in my day. today hospitality doesnt exist, its demanded and it destroys respect. anyway. rant over, i dont want to derail this thing.
Great idea.

you should have just added his name to your box.. nothing you can do because they sent it back to a address that isnt real
. so they may try and send it back to you. so i would add your friends name to your po box now, just incase that happens. otherwise
chalk it up to a loss and a lesson learned. nothing Alan did wrong so nothing he can fix.

It can be nerve racking using ur own info , but at the end of the day it's the best option bro !!!
A lot of sources do not like it when us customers use bunk names , they may take that as a slap in the face and never deal with u again . I understand it was for ur friend but if that was the issue , him not being able to get mail , u should have put it in ur name . But like some said go to the post office and see if there's anything u can do , don't give up yet .

you should have just added his name to your box.. nothing you can do because they sent it back to a address that isnt real
. so they may try and send it back to you. so i would add your friends name to your po box now, just incase that happens. otherwise
chalk it up to a loss and a lesson learned. nothing Alan did wrong so nothing he can fix.

Oh yea i completely agree it wasnt alan's fault at all, completely my own for not knowing the terms of my box. But atleast it's a lesson learned

- - - Updated - - -

It can be nerve racking using ur own info , but at the end of the day it's the best option bro !!!
A lot of sources do not like it when us customers use bunk names , they may take that as a slap in the face and never deal with u again . I understand it was for ur friend but if that was the issue , him not being able to get mail , u should have put it in ur name . But like some said go to the post office and see if there's anything u can do , don't give up yet .

Yea the worst part i haven't been in my home town where my p o box is and i wont be for a few days, so i can only cross my fingers and hope that in a few days when i go with my friend theyll just send it back.

Get Shredded!
This is the #1 reason packs go missing in this game. Many sources will instruct to use your real name for this reason.

Not only is this pack gone but it compromises everyone's safety. The wrong person can wind up opening this package now. You should have thought this one through OP.

Last edited:
This is the #1 reason packs go missing in this game. Many sources will instruct to use your real name for this reason.

Not only is this pack gone but it compromises everyone's safety. The wrong person can wind up opening this package now. You should have thought this one through OP.

How much of a risk are we talkin? Im assuming that because it cant be delivered itll just be sent back to my address, and at that point i can just intercept it right? Or is there a place where unclaimed packages go to die

How much of a risk are we talkin? Im assuming that because it cant be delivered itll just be sent back to my address, and at that point i can just intercept it right? Or is there a place where unclaimed packages go to die

yes there is a place unclaimed packs go to die , i forget the name

Damn thats depressing..Just knowing theres a chance gear goes to waste makes me lose size

Damn thats depressing..Just knowing theres a chance gear goes to waste makes me lose size

how much did you really send? a few hundo?
imagine this. they deliver it back to the addy it came from, some nosy parker gets it and opens it. realizes what it is and calls the postal inspector.
they deliver it back to you in a controlled delivery and nab you picking it up. is it really worth your freedom ?
and yes they will do a controlled delivery for a small order. just google it, plenty of stories of college kids getting a few vials and a few hundred tabs
and the feds grab them. you have leaned a costly lesson . walk away . sign for nothing

To be honest it was a few boxes of tabs, as you said a couple hundred dollars, but damn i totally forgot about controlled deliveries. So you think i should just let it go?

To be honest it was a few boxes of tabs, as you said a couple hundred dollars, but damn i totally forgot about controlled deliveries. So you think i should just let it go?

personally i would let it go. hind sight is always 20/20
youll be sitting in county going fuck why didnt i just let it go. trust me i speak from many years of experience.
next time dont do favors for friends. i got 2 years in the joint doing a friend a favor when every instinct i had said walk away

Fair enough, i have no problem with that. Now my main concern at the moment is, do you think the same address is safe to ship other packages to in the future? Given that i use the correct name etc.

Nobody is doing a controlled delivery on a package that doesn't need to be signed for. How you "control" that. Taking a pack from your Po box is an admission to nothing.

It it can be opened by someone , somewhere , reported and that will spark an investigation . It's unlikely and the thing will probably be destroyed .

This is happens a lot because people try to be slick and don't want their name on a package with steroids in it

Fair enough, i have no problem with that. Now my main concern at the moment is, do you think the same address is safe to ship other packages to in the future? Given that i use the correct name etc.

yeah same address but real name or at least a name that you have added to the box. never sign for anything. but remember if your po box isnt big enough
they can either put it into a locker and leave you the key or they could leave a slip in that case you may have to show id to get it

Back