• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

💉💉New items added 💉💉

Check spelling on npp/tren mix ......on website tren is spelled "tern"

What is xtren, what are the ratio for the mast/Tren, what are the esters for them also. Lot of info not on there

Site will be updated in the next few days with all that info...

What is xtren, what are the ratio for the mast/Tren, what are the esters for them also. Lot of info not on there

Ill get you an answer on xtren.

Mast P 100mg /tren A 100mg

Xtren

diene-3,17 dione

Despite being commonly known as "tren", this prohormone can't convert to trenbolone. Instead it converts to the similar target hormone of dienolone, which has an anabolic:androgenic ratio of 10:1.*

Being a dione (and therefore lacking the 17b-OH common to all effective steroids) I'd expect this compound to have little or no affinity for androgen receptor binding in its current configuration. Fortunately, the body can convert the ketone to a hydroxyl group via the 17b-HSD enzyme, which will make it much more effective.

This compound should bring strength, lean gains, an increase in vascularity and muscle hardness, and accelerated fat loss.

Xtren

diene-3,17 dione

Despite being commonly known as "tren", this prohormone can't convert to trenbolone. Instead it converts to the similar target hormone of dienolone, which has an anabolic:androgenic ratio of 10:1.*

Being a dione (and therefore lacking the 17b-OH common to all effective steroids) I'd expect this compound to have little or no affinity for androgen receptor binding in its current configuration. Fortunately, the body can convert the ketone to a hydroxyl group via the 17b-HSD enzyme, which will make it much more effective.

This compound should bring strength, lean gains, an increase in vascularity and muscle hardness, and accelerated fat loss.

Interesting

Damnit why couldn't you have added these 2 weeks ago haha.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Up , for some nice blends...

Back