• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What's you crazy fuckers favorite lift?

1stplace

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What lift do you look most forward to every wk! For me it's DEADLIFT! Imo you can't match the overall felling of a heavy deadlift day. Even on fast twitch muscle focus day I love me some fucking deads! I would seriously do deads everyday if I could recover fast enough and I can't I tried. So what's yours I would like to think everyone has that one lift that gets them jacked before they even step into the gym

Well I like flat bench and bent over rows, I like the lifts that give you that great big pump feeling, and a good chest/shoulder/tri pump is just fantastic, but on the other end, the back/bi pump is just as good, so I actually have 2 favs.

Well I like flat bench and bent over rows, I like the lifts that give you that great big pump feeling, and a good chest/shoulder/tri pump is just fantastic, but on the other end, the back/bi pump is just as good, so I actually have 2 favs.
With so many options getting it down to 2 is good! Do you prefer barbell rows or dumbbell or both

I like flat bench, only because Im lying down :)

i look forward to whatever is easy, cable curls or some push downs lol.
deads are awesome. haven't done them in a long time though

With so many options getting it down to 2 is good! Do you prefer barbell rows or dumbbell or both

I do both and I read that dumbbell is better, but I prefer barbell because I can do both at the same time and I seem to get a better pump and next day soreness from them, maybe I just cannot get the proper feel doing 1 hand dumbbell row at a time, but as I said I still do them all the time, hope that makes sense lol.

And after some tips from Hugh for lower lat tie in I have started to do reverse grip bent over rows and they are feeling really good!

I like the snatch

up and down.... Big fat and heavy...

this is in the pit why... Lol
Yeah I already moved I'm used to posting non lifting topics in the pit since I don't know to much about lifting. Lol. Go to training forum thread and share your favorite thanks

IML Gear Cream!
i look forward to whatever is easy, cable curls or some push downs lol.
deads are awesome. haven't done them in a long time though
If I could just do some cable curls and get to your physique I would be a happy mofo

Shoulder press. That's how I got my massive delts everyone wish they had...

3 wheels, 3 sets of 10, your welcome. I usually charge for this information, not today though.

#9/11

Get Shredded!
da19e88b2e74ac1da4de65949ead66e6.jpg
803a56303ce7424893f469a082d5411b.jpg
seated dips

Seated dips nautilus
e07e55deb2307ccc03d306311f3e8478.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

ad3c2b6dc9fa5ac8d90daa4932f215ad.jpg

Shrugs

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

this is going to sound strange. but i really like sitting down on a leg extension, pulling my shorts up so i can se all the veins and fibers and squeezing out some hard contractions.. something about watching the muscle and feeling the contraction and then standing up in pain just gets me off. i love some leg extensions.

Just depends on the month. Right now its shoulders and chest.

Curls in the squat rack, supersetted with either texting or posting on instagram.

this is going to sound strange. but i really like sitting down on a leg extension, pulling my shorts up so i can se all the veins and fibers and squeezing out some hard contractions.. something about watching the muscle and feeling the contraction and then standing up in pain just gets me off. i love some leg extensions.

leg extensions hurt soo good lol

Back