• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Drugs Geared all day and daily

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My go to source DG , I run Humatrope and I want to add Ansomone GH any testimonials ? Cannot find any bloods or reviews yet . Also on another subject, whenever I run Tren I get certain sides within a few days ( anxiety , night sweats , horny as fuck , and just a general overall feeling of a new compound ) however I started Alpha Pharma Tren 2 weeks ago and have not felt any of those sides !!! So far NOTHING . Before the fan boys start there usual lady cry fest , I am just sharing my experience so far . I believe in DG , however first time trying AP Tren . Just sharing that with you guys that are running the same product .

i have never run ap tren ace, but others have reported it being weak as well .
the androxine (suspension ) is on the money

i have never run ap tren ace, but others have reported it being weak as well .
the androxine (suspension ) is on the money
Oh wow , ok I think you are correct , however I want to preface that this is purly anicdotal , need bloods for proof , but not getting those crazy sides I love on Tren and proviron so I want to hump all day

Oh wow , ok I think you are correct , however I want to preface that this is purly anicdotal , need bloods for proof , but not getting those crazy sides I love on Tren and proviron so I want to hump all day
I am due for some bloods but am not seeing the one to check my tren levels on the quest website what do you normally get? :roflmao:

Go back to Meso

you will never get bloods on tren, you know that right ?

Has sex with men and women, just in case he's gay.
Sure I like you smooth skinny types !!!! Ok up to 200 mgs per day now and so far ( NOTHING ) Alpha Pharma Tren ace . Oh well just ordered ZPHC Tren today, tried there Tren . If anybody wants to know of a Tren that will rock you let me know . It is not a sponsor on here so I do not want to mention it . It's a little bathtub operation I believe , but goddam strongest shit I have ever used . I don't even know if they are still open for business

IML Gear Cream!
Do you plan on getting labs to check your tren level?

Do you plan on getting labs to check your tren level?
No dickhead , I was referring to lab max , and we all know that will only give evidence of the actual compound present . I hope to feel the side very soon now , if I do I will share that with you .

You are a dumb mother fucker no wonder you are still in the red

Sure I like you smooth skinny types !!!! Ok up to 200 mgs per day now and so far ( NOTHING ) Alpha Pharma Tren ace . Oh well just ordered ZPHC Tren today, tried there Tren . If anybody wants to know of a Tren that will rock you let me know . It is not a sponsor on here so I do not want to mention it . It's a little bathtub operation I believe , but goddam strongest shit I have ever used . I don't even know if they are still open for business

GP Tren A is spot on. 80mg per day and seeing daily change in the mirror. My t-shirt is soaked ten sets in plus when I am with my GF a waterfall of sweat is pouring off of me. Almost as much as when I sit in the dry sauna. TA time is excellent.

AP is supposed to me top shelf.

hate hearing this shit. Plz keep us updated on the Zphc broseph

Back