• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Sad state of affairs....

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The Uncle is gone.....Pars is gone(who cares)....and former reps are jumping off the deep end, hoping that another sponsor will throw them a life line. Very sad to see.

Uncle always comes back....

The Uncle is gone.....Pars is gone(who cares)....and former reps are jumping off the deep end, hoping that another sponsor will throw them a life line. Very sad to see.

This is so very unfortunate,

I know we all send our prayers and best wishes for him. The Uncle has been around a long time and I just know he'll find a way to come back and provide us with his stellar services again. Patience is key here.

In the 10 years I've been around on these boards I have seen sources like proline,rsoc,dpharm, etc come and go. Some end up scamming and some actually retire on top of their game. Thats just how it is in this business. Eventually another source(s) take their place and continue with great product and service.

Kills me. I haven't been around that ling, but I've seen this happen to 2 sources i have used and trusted.

It's just changing of the guard. Sad to see, but commonplace in this line. Too bad top sponsors have to fall.

Sponsors come and go all the time. New ones will come, and they'll be just as good. Uncle in particular was a big operation, I'm sure we'll see something new from that part. Welcome here anyway! It's clear you've been in this game a while.

Back