• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

You know this place is fucked when . . .

Wow , can I get a Piccollo project . Do they still have that? I'm breaking you in.

Since when ?

Working out and knowledge about PEDs has never been a requirement

I thought roid would make mod before being a rep ...:D

congrats roid ;)

So this is how you get free gear being a rep , well fuck it who needs one ill rep any thing to anyone at anytime for any coss under the table. Pick me pick me im g2g and so is the gear hip hip awww fuck ya...

Cheapthreads out..

I have been a mod and a rep. I prefer just plain old gear whoring.

not sure why you would want to be either. fuck that shit

Friend asked. He has helped me and if they think I can help them it's cool.

The international gear is solid. I can't speak personally got the domestic other than I trust their judgement and some friends of mine have used it.

Want a vial of npp ?

So this is how you get free gear being a rep , well fuck it who needs one ill rep any thing to anyone at anytime for any coss under the table. Pick me pick me im g2g and so is the gear hip hip awww fuck ya...

Cheapthreads out..

First time ever agreeing to be an official rep. Ive pushed gears in the past but just because I knew that certain compound from a certain batch was good.

GR might have the best track record on the board. It would be better to say that he has a high success rate with quality and consistent gearz.

Get Shredded!
I have been a mod and a rep. I prefer just plain old gear whoring.

I've passed up the mod thing. If I were offered something worthwhile in would take it. Like the help desk on imf

I've passed up the mod thing. If I were offered something worthwhile in would take it. Like the help desk on imf

The IMF help desk is the pinnacle of professional Internet moderation appointments! :daydream:

Friend asked. He has helped me and if they think I can help them it's cool.

The international gear is solid. I can't speak personally got the domestic other than I trust their judgement and some friends of mine have used it.

Want a vial of npp ?

The domestic is g2g as well. Well the test at least. I haven't tried anything else.

Back