• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Can CM Punk get out of 1st rd?

1stplace

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I think he taps out before the end of rd1.
Who do you guys have winning?

I'd guess he'll lose. From what I've read about his opponent he's not a tomato can.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Punk looks very stiff in training. Takedown attempts very much telegraphed. Taps round 1

Stipe KO's Overeem round 2

Werdum KO's Browne round 1 ( Werum has not been smiling and that's bad news for Browne)

i dont know......but somehow he pulled AJ Lee ....so i give him props for that.

Punk looks very stiff in training. Takedown attempts very much telegraphed. Taps round 1

Stipe KO's Overeem round 2

Werdum KO's Browne round 1 ( Werum has not been smiling and that's bad news for Browne)

I'm with not sure on rd2 with Stipe but I think he will finish Overeem. Werum is on a mission and I wouldn't want to be locked in a cage with him right now rd1 ko is exactly how I see that one going!

It looks like a solid card. If overeem comes in jacked he may have a shot.
Brownes catching a beating.

I can't wait to see him get fucked up.

Has Hulk Hogan would say ''that's a work brother''.

IML Gear Cream!

Punk didn't shake hands at the weigh in. I hope he gets embarrassed now.

Punk didn't shake hands at the weigh in. I hope he gets embarrassed now.

Not even a real fighter and doing that shit..Mickeys about to beat the fuckin breaks off that faggot.

I doubt Punk makes it to round two. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't make it to minute two.

None of us so far have given him a chance. Watch that fag win by k.o in the 1st min.

None of us so far have given him a chance. Watch that fag win by k.o in the 1st min.

hahaha, I was just about to say that. That would be some shit right there.. It is fighting. Anything can happen. could get lucky.

hahaha, I was just about to say that. That would be some shit right there.. It is fighting. Anything can happen. could get lucky.

Unless they hid video of him training I don't think that will happen.

From what I seen he looks very green and stiff.

Thats what I love about sports anything can happen. Being a Chiefs fan I have to have this mentality every week lol

I'm with not sure on rd2 with Stipe but I think he will finish Overeem. Werum is on a mission and I wouldn't want to be locked in a cage with him right now rd1 ko is exactly how I see that one going!

This guy knows. I agree.

Get Shredded!
Unless they hid video of him training I don't think that will happen.

From what I seen he looks very green and stiff.

Stiffer then My grandpas left leg. Still tho.. It takes one punch in the right spot sometimes.. I pray to god he gets a beat down, just don't like the cocky fuck.

Hellz yeah GGG vs brook on HBO right now.

Stiffer then My grandpas left leg. Still tho.. It takes one punch in the right spot sometimes.. I pray to god he gets a beat down, just don't like the cocky fuck.

Punks going straight to prelims after tonight!

Punks going to use whatever his wwe finishing move is for the win.

His corner man tosses him a steel chair over the cage hahaha

Back