• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

👉📝 9/11 Contest 📝👈

GGG

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
3 winners.
3 best paragraphs on why we should remember 9/11 get $300 store credit.

Starts now , ends in 1 week.

Awesome contest I'm really diggn how you guys get everyone involved with all the contests. Good luck guys I'm gana get mine together

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'll never forget the empty feeling inside of me watching the twin towers crumble and fall. My heart goes out to all the people and lives this horrible event impacted. The terrorists thought they could instill fear in us with the attack and hurt us , while the world watched our country came together, united, patriotic, and we rebuilt bigger and better. We'll always remember the lives lost, all the selfless acts , thanks to all the heroic emergency responders , volunteers, search and rescue animals and our bad ass military for always going above and beyond the call of duty. These people gave their lives to help and protect others and we should always remember and honor the fallen and heros of 9/11.

A paragraph is peanuts bros. A paragraph would be saying this in a nut shell. The documentary on 9/11 is very disturbing I've watch 3 different ones and it honestly brought tears to my eyes as a grown ass man. This is not for the contest it's just what ive watched. Sure i can pull there words and win probably all $900 to myself but meh that's not the case. In one documentary you see a couple jump falling tobthere death and hearing the sick sound of bodies crashing on a lil shead of sort just made me sick as fuck. This $300 for the 3 winner's better be good , at this point is see no reason to even consider anyone. I will defc keep my eye on this one im sure there are guys out there that can pull threw a memorable to watch that's fo sho.. Good luck..

Cheapthreads out..

I had the same opinion as bubba. Remember not only the lives lost and what our service members and genuine heroes did that day, but also remember how we came together as a community/country. With all negativity comes positivity and vice versa. I grew up with a parent in the military so I've lived all over the world and I have love for everybody not just my own race our country. I think 9/11 is important for Americans to remember but also the compassion. I think it's a small piece of a bigger picture and with all the recent attacks all over the world and in Europe that they bring us all closer as people and that's what we need. Remember 9/11 in all aspects; the hurt, the anger, the compassion. Remember it as the beginning to something bigger.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I remember reading, over and over again, Psalm 46:
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its swelling. Selah There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy habitation of the Most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved; God will help her when morning dawns. The nations rage, the kingdoms totter; he utters his voice, the earth melts. The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress. Selah Come, behold the works of the LORD, how he has brought desolations on the earth. He makes wars cease to the end of the earth; he breaks the bow and shatters the spear; he burns the chariots with fire.
Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!"
The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress. Selah

This word from God gave me great comfort in the days after September 11th, reminding me that our military superiority, our system of government, our way of life-when these all come crashing down, God is still God and still on the throne. It began a journey, in me, of strengthening my theology, forcing me to wrestle with the big questions of God's character.
I think we should remember 9/11 in a few ways:

First, we should remind ourselves of our vulnerability and frailty, even as Americans. It's easy to get proud as Americans. We live as privileged and prosperous as any civilization in history. We often forget that as we angle for more and complain about things we don't have. We also need to be reminded (as we were on 9/11) that we're not as invincible and great as we think we are. I'm hoping the tenth anniversary of 9/11 is filled with humble reflection.

Secondly, we should pause to pray for the families who lost loved ones on that fateful day. Even watching the towers fall on a TV screen from Chicago filled me with sorry and shock. I can't imagine how the lives of so many ordinary people were forever disrupted after this attack. There are children who grew up without fathers and mothers. There are spouses with an empty spot in their beds. There are employees and employers who will be missed. Let's pause and pray for them.

Third, we should work to promote the kind of unity we experienced on 9/11. I'll never forget the image of the Congress standing on the steps of the Capitol building singing in unison, "God Bless America." That was such a powerful moment. I remember thinking that the politicians I had been convinced to hate-I no longer hated. There were no Republicans or Democrats. Only Americans. I know that partisanship is essential to our democracy-the free flow of ideas. In many ways, the enemies were attacking our ability to engage in this. Still, I hope that on 9/11 we put aside our partisanship and feelings for the President and Congress and remember that we are Americans. Christians should lead in this. For one day, can we stop forwarding angry political emails and stop posting nasty stuff on Facebook? That would be nice. And if we continued it for a few more days, that would be okay, too.

Fourth, we should remember that evil will always exist until Christ comes. America is the closest version of utopia history has ever seen. And yet we're not immune to evil. There will be no perfect kingdom until the King comes and establishes His rule over all the earth. Every generation will have evil and sin, no matter how many of the bad guys we eliminate. The hope of the world is still always the gospel message, the liberating power of the cross of Christ. This should make us more fervent in our gospel preaching and in gospel living. Would that the tenth anniversary of 9/11 would motivate us to adopt the same love of people and nations that we felt on 9/11.

Fifth, we should be filled with gratitude for the leaders who have protected us. Politicians get a bad rap because they are easy targets. We like having them to beat up because it makes us feel better. But they are people who serve in a very difficult role. They have to govern over a sinful people. Let's pray for them as they work hard to protect us. And let's thank President Bush and President Obama for keeping us free from terror for the last ten years. That's no small task. And let's thank the military and the intelligence personnel and all those who work hard on the front lines.
What are your thoughts? How will you commemorate 9/11 this Sunday?

Thanks for the posts guys.

Just a few days left to announce the winners

I don't see how any true American could forget this day. I remember seeing it on the TV and calling loved ones that I know in that area and getting no response and praying that they were ok. The first thing that crossed my mind was doubt, is this real? Then the shock of realizing that it was. Thankfully everyone I knew was fine. This was by far the worst tragedy I can remember to date. I don't see how anyone who was alive at this time could forget. I'm in NY all the time and still to this day everytime I cross the bridge I think about this day. I feel that it is important to remember this day and share the experience and memories with the children who were to young to remember. Use this as a learning experience for our youth. That there are bad people out there and yes sometimes bad things happen that are hard to explain but this is how we got thru it as a person, a community, a city and as a country. That no matter how bad things get to always fight back and rebuild and keep your pride and faith of what you belive in. We were not looking at race , color, gender or social status. On that day we all became one.. Americans. Teach that when you unify as one your able to overcome any obstical now matter how large or unlikely it seems. Show them the pictures of the brave men and women who helped put that city back together. The first responders and citizens who were there to help each other in a time of need. The passengers on flight 93 that said not us, not this plane, not today and sacrificed there own lives to save others. To this day I still get chills when I hear the USA chant at a sporting event or a local bar. God bless us all and god bless the USA!

I was there the day this happened it was the saddest but the greatest day at once. The saddest day because we lost thousands of innocent people lives because people who don't believe our way of life and have to ruin it. I sat just blocks away watching people jump from burning buildings while people on ground watched in horrific anger and the words that I constantly heard over and over where why? Who would do this?. People on the ground where all unitied by this sad horrific event. White hugging blacks blacks hugging whites skin color or beleifs on this day did not matter this is why I say greatest day. We all seen this as the same. This is the day we became as one and it stayed this way for some time. Now we have forgotten this day and what we all fealt when this happened. I would recommend go to ground zero and relive that moment as that same feeling when u get there will never be gone.

It's hard to sum up in a paragraph how important it is for everyone to remember what took place on September 11, 2001. 9/11 changed America forever. It was by far the worst terror attack on American soil since I have been old enough to remember and understand how it affected the world. I remember laying on the couch watching the news and seeing them keep replaying when the plane first went into the World Trade Center. My house was quiet. Everyone was in shock from what happened and trying to figure out what was going on. I can't describe the kind of agony I had for the amount of lives that were onboard the plane and in the buildings. Imaging how scared passengers were feeling knowing that there lives were over and thinking about not seeing there families anymore was more then I could bare. The worst part is that I am a father and I can't imagine never being able to talk to my children anymore. I'm sure many of the lives taken were fathers and now there children have to grow up without dads, and even worse reliving this tragedy knowing that's how they lost them! Terrorists goal is to put fear in our hearts as a country. That day America came together and showed strength and unity at one of the toughest times we had to face as a country. Remembering 9/11 is a must because we need to continue to thank each and every one of the people that fought for our country then, and our still fighting today all around the world. Without them we wouldn't be here right now. They truly are our heroes. God Bless America!

Nice entries guys who are the winners everyone's was great

Anyone win yet?

Continued drum roll

Good luck drow I didn't enter this time but maby I'll get in on the next contest

Thanks man. Im sure they will have more contests/giveaways/promotions coming soon. You running any of their gear yet? I jus started their tren ace, I'm a fan.

Super busy at work right now , ill try to announce winners tonight

I have high levels of respect of all the people that where apart of 911. I prey for all the people who lost there lives in 911, all the families, 911 was a bad tragic event. I like all the posts that where entered. Only one that bothers me is the post that states it was the saddest yet greatest day. There is nothing great about that day. Good luck to everyone. It was great seeing all the entries at times we forget things like 911 especially if we were not first hand affected by it.

I had the same opinion as bubba. Remember not only the lives lost and what our service members and genuine heroes did that day, but also remember how we came together as a community/country. With all negativity comes positivity and vice versa. I grew up with a parent in the military so I've lived all over the world and I have love for everybody not just my own race our country. I think 9/11 is important for Americans to remember but also the compassion. I think it's a small piece of a bigger picture and with all the recent attacks all over the world and in Europe that they bring us all closer as people and that's what we need. Remember 9/11 in all aspects; the hurt, the anger, the compassion. Remember it as the beginning to something bigger.

I was there the day this happened it was the saddest but the greatest day at once. The saddest day because we lost thousands of innocent people lives because people who don't believe our way of life and have to ruin it. I sat just blocks away watching people jump from burning buildings while people on ground watched in horrific anger and the words that I constantly heard over and over where why? Who would do this?. People on the ground where all unitied by this sad horrific event. White hugging blacks blacks hugging whites skin color or beleifs on this day did not matter this is why I say greatest day. We all seen this as the same. This is the day we became as one and it stayed this way for some time. Now we have forgotten this day and what we all fealt when this happened. I would recommend go to ground zero and relive that moment as that same feeling when u get there will never be gone.

I remember reading, over and over again, Psalm 46:
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its swelling. Selah There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy habitation of the Most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved; God will help her when morning dawns. The nations rage, the kingdoms totter; he utters his voice, the earth melts. The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress. Selah Come, behold the works of the LORD, how he has brought desolations on the earth. He makes wars cease to the end of the earth; he breaks the bow and shatters the spear; he burns the chariots with fire.
Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!"
The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress. Selah

This word from God gave me great comfort in the days after September 11th, reminding me that our military superiority, our system of government, our way of life-when these all come crashing down, God is still God and still on the throne. It began a journey, in me, of strengthening my theology, forcing me to wrestle with the big questions of God's character.
I think we should remember 9/11 in a few ways:

First, we should remind ourselves of our vulnerability and frailty, even as Americans. It's easy to get proud as Americans. We live as privileged and prosperous as any civilization in history. We often forget that as we angle for more and complain about things we don't have. We also need to be reminded (as we were on 9/11) that we're not as invincible and great as we think we are. I'm hoping the tenth anniversary of 9/11 is filled with humble reflection.

Secondly, we should pause to pray for the families who lost loved ones on that fateful day. Even watching the towers fall on a TV screen from Chicago filled me with sorry and shock. I can't imagine how the lives of so many ordinary people were forever disrupted after this attack. There are children who grew up without fathers and mothers. There are spouses with an empty spot in their beds. There are employees and employers who will be missed. Let's pause and pray for them.

Third, we should work to promote the kind of unity we experienced on 9/11. I'll never forget the image of the Congress standing on the steps of the Capitol building singing in unison, "God Bless America." That was such a powerful moment. I remember thinking that the politicians I had been convinced to hate-I no longer hated. There were no Republicans or Democrats. Only Americans. I know that partisanship is essential to our democracy-the free flow of ideas. In many ways, the enemies were attacking our ability to engage in this. Still, I hope that on 9/11 we put aside our partisanship and feelings for the President and Congress and remember that we are Americans. Christians should lead in this. For one day, can we stop forwarding angry political emails and stop posting nasty stuff on Facebook? That would be nice. And if we continued it for a few more days, that would be okay, too.

Fourth, we should remember that evil will always exist until Christ comes. America is the closest version of utopia history has ever seen. And yet we're not immune to evil. There will be no perfect kingdom until the King comes and establishes His rule over all the earth. Every generation will have evil and sin, no matter how many of the bad guys we eliminate. The hope of the world is still always the gospel message, the liberating power of the cross of Christ. This should make us more fervent in our gospel preaching and in gospel living. Would that the tenth anniversary of 9/11 would motivate us to adopt the same love of people and nations that we felt on 9/11.

Fifth, we should be filled with gratitude for the leaders who have protected us. Politicians get a bad rap because they are easy targets. We like having them to beat up because it makes us feel better. But they are people who serve in a very difficult role. They have to govern over a sinful people. Let's pray for them as they work hard to protect us. And let's thank President Bush and President Obama for keeping us free from terror for the last ten years. That's no small task. And let's thank the military and the intelligence personnel and all those who work hard on the front lines.
What are your thoughts? How will you commemorate 9/11 this Sunday?

3 winners. Pm me

Congrats to the winners, good stuff. Thanks Monster for the contest and prize.

Thanks heck. Nothing better than winning a contest with a good meaning for a lab with good gear. Congrats to the winners and everyone who participated

Back