• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Visiting the pup at Kitsap WA

mig139

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well, going with the ball and chain to visit the pup at Kitsap WA... I be driving from Chicago IL to Bremerton WA.... 30 hours give or take..... Any of you degenerates familiar with that area? Anything fun to do? Strip joints.... Bikini coffee shops.... Local Labs? Hahahahahhaha! Let me know... I be there for a 5 days and then driving back.....

I really hope I can survive 30 hours with her in the car....

Kitsap is a county not a city. Big Navy area. Bremerton is the main city. Call SB when you get here and he will buy your dinner.

Defiantly military focused, some nice scenery to find, definitely bikini baristas. Legal weed, if your down like that. The weather next week will be beautiful, and I'll be inside with a fucking hole in my head. Enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is not a chance in hell I would intentionally drive 30 hrs unless it was some sort of family cross country rv trip and then I'd probably ask a shrink to do a psych eval on me because I would have surely lost my shit.

Good luck and godspeed! Enjoy your visit with the offspring though!

Not sure if the bikini baristas r in Bremerton but they have a few nice ones in Lynnwood, Seattle and Tacoma.

If ur in Seattle go to pikes place market. Seattle, de Moines, Bellevue has some great restaurants.
Tons of micro brews and plenty of bars to get into trouble in.

30 hour drive though! Screw that!!!

All kinds of things to do up there. Hopefully you will get to see some of the big ships while you are there. Safe travels!!!

If you do go to Seattle enjoy the traffic!!! Sucka :)

Kitsap is pretty, but you're not going to find shit to do there except talk to meth dealers or go to a bar.

King and Snohomish counties on the other hand...that's metro/inner city and country up north. Watcom is even further if you want get into actually countryside. If you're headed in from Chicago you're fastest way will probably be through the Dakotas, Montana...Idaho. you've got one hell of a boring drive ahead of you bro. I've made it 3 times from the southeast region. 47 hours.

Seattle traffic isn't that bad honestly. Especially compared to Chicago. I-5 will get backed up during rush hour and rain but besides that or a Seahawks game (just avoid 1st Ave) you should be fine.

Have fun, enjoy my favorite state of the Nation brother, be safe!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Then again...it really is one of the most beautiful drives you can take. Especially getting INTO Washington. Through the cascades and eastern WA. Montana is great too...you'll be fine brother, just enjoy the scenery and don't stop to sleep :)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back