• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

new member here intro. info.

suzuki86sch

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
my son and I had a connection with hgh about 5 years back. My son (35) was doing it for workouts.
I was (55) doing more for health and fit. The source that we had at the time dried up 1 year into it.
5 years later noticing the results of aging, deciding to get back into gh. Sources I've run into
(in my circle of people not here) are unreliable inconsistent and over priced. (400 for 100)Decided to
join here for knowledge and info. Any help in my quest for knowledge would be appreciated.
Thanks suzuki86.

Welcome to the forum!

On behalf of PSL I would like to welcome you to ASF. Please read the rules and learn your way around the forum. If you need further assistance please feel free to pm me.have a great day

My thoughts exactly.. Trying to work his way into are community..

Not today buddy... Not today.. Are members have family's and pets. Think about that before you go after us, Christmas is right around the corner.

Let us be with are kids one last time, for God's sake..

not to worry on my part, no dea affiliation or other. I wouldn't do that to any
family for any holiday. I am here because back in 2014 sept. received
a flu shot and laid up in hospital 12wks of 6 wks in bed parilized neck down
before they diagnosed me with gbs caused by the flu shot.I have been in rehab
and still trying to recoup. Permanant muscle and nerve damage. hoping to recover what I can.
sorry for the long reply

Back