• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mace Dog to the rescue!

Keep_It_Moving

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So my package is stuck in customs and i reach out to macedog for help and guidance on what to do. he assured me he would have the product reshipped asap. and he has kept his promise. he has worked around the clock to make sure my new order comes through successfully. i will update as soon as i receive my order. thanks mace dog for helping me out and getting the ball rolling as fast as possible! you the man!

Believe it or not i had the EXACT same issue, and now i have the package on its way.

The great thing about this situation is that PSL is willing to resend a package of gear for free that wasnt even their fault. Shows some true loyalty to their customers

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Mace is a stand up guy.. And PSL seems a stand up lab.. I've used only 2products from there line and were great

monster 10

Mace really did me a solid a month or so ago! Good rep!

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

I've made two orders and besides the great service the product was also. Oil has got to be one of, if not the best on the market.

it literally cannot get better than mace, he's the best to have in your corner

PSL is stout...I was always impressed.

Keep it moving, thank you for the kind words and incredible support. Its unfortunate that sometimes this happens and its out of our control. Then we have to play the waiting game.
I can honestly say ive never seen another company react as swiftly as psl does to this type of situation . Ive only seen this happen a few times. Each time psl responded the same way. Never once did psl waiver or stray from our word , to make sure we uphold our promise to our customers. Thank you for reaching out to me as soon as you did. Ill be in touch with you this afternoon .

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Not one bit surprised.!!! MaceDogg has always been great and same for PSL.!! The ENTIRE CREW from reps to the manufacturer's make PSL a top notch source all the way around.!!! That's a short version of how great PSL and CREW is.!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Not one bit surprised.!!! MaceDogg has always been great and same for PSL.!! The ENTIRE CREW from reps to the manufacturer's make PSL a top notch source all the way around.!!! That's a short version of how great PSL and CREW is.!!!
Agreed, we are ONE! one crew, with one vision! No pun intended.

Agreed, we are ONE! one crew, with one vision! No pun intended.
AGREED brotha.!! That goal was achieved everytime I have used PSL and EP products.!!! That Vision is a great Vision.!!! Seriously.,, and some pun intended.!! Lol..great crew MaceDogg.!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Keep it moving... check your pm.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

:)

Back