• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lolz buddies wife found my stash

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
He just called me freaking out "please tell her this is yours" hahaha. I was like dude your 150lbs soaking wet and you dont even lift, if thats yours its bunk! I told her to call my wife and ask her whos it was because my wife knows all about my shit. Poor guy! She was searching through all his shit looking for dirt lolz. Man thank god I have a good woman!

bro thats where you keep your stash?
not good
if she is crazy she will turn your ass in

Its not at his home, naw its all good they dont want the law around trust me. Either way Im moving it next week, He said dont worry about it but its got to go now. I also hold stuff for him so we have a understanding. hehe

Its not at his home, naw its all good they dont want the law around trust me. Either way Im moving it next week, He said dont worry about it but its got to go now. I also hold stuff for him so we have a understanding. hehe

got ya..
just be careful brother.. not all women
but some women can tear a dudes whole life down over something small

got ya..
Thanks, I hear ya but she has her own closet lol. Either way Im moving it. Hes pretty pissed at her right now. I told him to chill but hes more pissed she was snooping. I dont blame him.

That would freak me out, 1st cuz u she has no vested interest in u. Second cuz u have no control of what's going down w ur stash.

My wife knows every thing I take. I have it stashed and secured at home. Maybe not the best place to have it but I know where it is at all times and know it's not gonna get messed with.

That would drive me nuts knowing its at someone else's place.

got ya..

This is good advice as I have a tendency to date unstable women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would freak me out, 1st cuz u she has no vested interest in u. Second cuz u have no control of what's going down w ur stash.

My wife knows every thing I take. I have it stashed and secured at home. Maybe not the best place to have it but I know where it is at all times and know it's not gonna get messed with.

That would drive me nuts knowing its at someone else's place.
Meh Im not stressing. Shes got a much bigger stash then I do, of other shit thats not legal. She just likes to toss rocks at him even tho she lives in a glass house.

that feel when you go home to find your pins thrown all around the room and your vials scattered around. Dumb mates

Hi bigtime,

Not sure I follow everything. But someone outside your family found your war chest. Damn straight, that person can get local law enforcement in for an easy bust. But they are idiots . Move your sit, all of it off to another address that is not on the radar. Keep your cycle but remove the leverage by moving EVERYTHING out. Seriously, if the person is a cunt, you will hear know in about 8 weeks. Of course I assume you are user with a ton of gear, not a brewer. So pining sucks for a while but move it back when it blows over. The first few weeks is critical you clean sweep everything.

And oh year, Fuck them for judging you.

There's a rule in my house. The wife doesn't fuck with my stash and I'll let her keep breathing.

Actually I just have to keep her in Var and prop and she keeps letting me hit da pussy.

This is good advice as I have a tendency to date unstable women.

just date?...that's better than what i do...i saw your stripper thread the other day...i married one..twice...only good from each marriage was a beautiful baby girl

Yup plans to move it ASAP but Im not tripping.

There's a rule in my house. The wife doesn't fuck with my stash and I'll let her keep breathing.

Actually I just have to keep her in Var and prop and she keeps letting me hit da pussy.

you gotta love a chick on var they are always horny as fuck

Good deal!

just date?...that's better than what i do...i saw your stripper thread the other day...i married one..twice...only good from each marriage was a beautiful baby girl

I married a good wholesome woman once upon a time. Break her heart. I'll stick to strippers from now on. You're gonna have to tell me your secret man.

My ex wife was fine with gear use, this was a few years ago right before I joined ASF actually, maybe a few months before?....either way, when we separated she was doing everything in her power to fuck me over. Make me hurt. She sent pictures of some empty sust and deca to my 1SG (first name basis...she didn't know), called my Platoon Sargeant (had my back on anything), and tried to have me taken to court and put in prison. She did everything in her power to put me away, saying I was abusing drugs and abusing her kids (I was the best thing that happened to those kids...still miss them), taking molly and partying...I wouldnt.be surprised if she said she saw me inject 3cc into my fucking eyeball and rail a gram of coke.

Anyway...bitches be crazy. They love you enough, they ain't sharing you with anybody else, or giving anybody else the chance.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Your a lucky man then. Now pics or i don't happen...lol...

Cheapthreads out..

taking molly and partying...I wouldnt.be surprised if she said she saw me inject 3cc into my fucking eyeball and rail a gram of coke.

Sounds like me 3 years ago...somehow I was less fat back then

And put extra locks on your bedroom door. This has disaster written all over it, lol.. have to admit, crazy bitches are the best in bed.. until u knock one up. . Lol

I love strippers. Every time I want to destroy my life and lose everything. I go date a stripper. The pussy drains my existence.

Back