• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Suggestions for 65yr old

NikonShooter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A gentleman I work out with is on TRT but wants to take it a step further and enjoy the rest of his life being ripped haha.

He's on Test Cyp, I don't know how much and how often.

But he wants to see what other options he has.

Any input is appreciated.

-NS

I'd just increase the test for a couple months of it were me. 65 is pretty old to be starting out with AAS though. Make sure to have him keep an eye on all of his health markers

If the object is to stay healthy , at 65 I would only be doing real trt dose

I'd just increase the test for a couple months of it were me. 65 is pretty old to be starting out with AAS though. Make sure to have him keep an eye on all of his health markers

I guess some guy told him to try Tren and he came to me to confirm it. My mind was blown.

He gets a real TRT through his doctors. He just wants more. Some Sylvester Stallone action HAHA

Sly has been juiced for years. I just don't think 65 is a good age to start
putting unneeded stress on the body, but fuck it. he's going to do what he wants.

Sly has been juiced for years. I just don't think 65 is a good age to start
putting unneeded stress on the body, but fuck it. he's going to do what he wants.

Thats the same advice I gave him, and like you said, he's going to do what he wants and thats why I wondered whats the 'safest' for someone his age.

Thank you for your input, very much appreciated.

IML Gear Cream!
Thats the same advice I gave him, and like you said, he's going to do what he wants and thats why I wondered whats the 'safest' for someone his age.

Thank you for your input, very much appreciated.

well low dose of real GH( 2 iu range) is the safest with trt

Thats what he keeps asking for (GH). I didn't know enough about it to give him any advice.

is he a real friend or just some gym guy? if its just some schmoe
would just stay out it if I were you. dude does something stupid
and next thing you know somebody is pointing the finger at you

Shit he ain't got many years left might as well go out with a bang drop the clutch on that bitch and live it up for ..... Few months bwahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is he a real friend or just some gym guy? if its just some schmoe
would just stay out it if I were you. dude does something stupid
and next thing you know somebody is pointing the finger at you

He's a real friend. He works out with us every single day and says we keep him young haha

Shit he ain't got many years left might as well go out with a bang drop the clutch on that bitch and live it up for ..... Few months bwahahaha

well in that case hot strippers and blow is the way to go
you don't need big muscles, just a big wallet

in all seriousness if he is loaded. find a local trt clinic that will also give him gh
and show how to use it. nothing more is needed

in all seriousness if he is loaded. find a local trt clinic that will also give him gh
and show how to use it. nothing more is needed

I didn't even know a clinic would give you GH lol. I will let him know.

Get Shredded!

He could probably make you his bitch in the gym!

I will be 65 in 2 months. Its no big deal if you have been working out for years.

Low dose GH with trt. I wouldn't do anything else.

He could probably make you his bitch in the gym!

If so then that's awesome!!!! Honestly I hope to still be in shape like a lot of older guys on this forum when I hit that age!

Back