• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ASF Challenge TD

Bundy74

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Literally speechless!
I cant express the gratitude to DG for this support!
If you are new to this forum or perhaps new to DG, understand the service, quality and delivery is all top shelf!

Thanks again DG fam!
Time to go to work

Looks good. Really excited to see your results. No doubt it's going to be extreme.

Awesome! Congrats!! Now go hit the gym, lol

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

Can't wait to see the results good luck man!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a quick update to this thread in case people missed or arent following the throwdown thread.

So yesterday was my first day on this new cycle. First and foremost I love to pin..Nothing makes me feel like im truly on gear like a well placed 2ML pin.
That being said..
Knowing I would be popping 90mg of orals I opted to run Cycle Guard II from the get go. So roughly mid morning I ingested the 3 caps and waited for my TD.
I am very familiar with the pharma con line so I didn't expect any hiccups. I pinned the OBS Sus (1ml) along with the 1ml of pharma NPP. I tend to prefer my right cheek as its simply easier to turn my body that way..plus im prone to bad pins on my left. I once hit my sciatic nerve on the left and holy shit I have been really cautious since.
Anyway no problems with the mix of two compounds. No pip no problems just smooth sailing. The anadrol and dbol should make for an interesting oral combination..I know its just day one but im quite sure my pumps were way more pronounced. ..my arms and chest felt so heavy and full.
Today will be a little more of the same
1ml NPP
50mg Anadrol
40mg Dbol
.5 Arimidex

Just a quick update to this thread in case people missed or arent following the throwdown thread.

So yesterday was my first day on this new cycle. First and foremost I love to pin..Nothing makes me feel like im truly on gear like a well placed 2ML pin.
That being said..
Knowing I would be popping 90mg of orals I opted to run Cycle Guard II from the get go. So roughly mid morning I ingested the 3 caps and waited for my TD.
I am very familiar with the pharma con line so I didn't expect any hiccups. I pinned the OBS Sus (1ml) along with the 1ml of pharma NPP. I tend to prefer my right cheek as its simply easier to turn my body that way..plus im prone to bad pins on my left. I once hit my sciatic nerve on the left and holy shit I have been really cautious since.
Anyway no problems with the mix of two compounds. No pip no problems just smooth sailing. The anadrol and dbol should make for an interesting oral combination..I know its just day one but im quite sure my pumps were way more pronounced. ..my arms and chest felt so heavy and full.
Today will be a little more of the same
1ml NPP
50mg Anadrol
40mg Dbol
.5 Arimidex

Nice update! Good to hear!! Keep us up to date brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smooth as butter. 1ml Pharma Npp x 1ml OBS Sus
Nothing but great gear and great service from DG!

Another quick update. ..
Things are going great and everything is right on track. Got to say this OBS Sustanon 250 is something else. Couldn't be happier with the last second decision we made to run it over prop!
In case I dont say it enough..thank you so much to Alan and the entire DG fam! Your support means everything! !

Showing my support brother!

Thanks Bulk! Sorry I didnt respond sooner. I appreciate the support and believe me when I say these words of encouragement push me everyday! ! Even your signature is reason for me to keep pushing!
Thanks again bro!!

Another quick cycle update
Today marks a full week on this bulk cycle.
Everything is right where it needs to be
1000mg sust (week)
NPP 1ml ED
50mg Anadrol ed
50mg dbol ed
1mg arimidex every 3 days
Im up approx 12-14 pounds
Will continue on this cycle until week 6
I have had no issues with pip or related issues. Been really pleased with the OBS Sust and am thankful we decided to go this route versus prop.
Because of the volume training this week, I haven't tested the waters with increased strength but can tell you the endurance and pumps are thru the damn roof.
More to come. ......

THANKS TO ALAN AND THE ENTIRE DG FAM! YOU GUYS ARE WITH ME KILLING IT EVERY DAY!!!

A quick update for Team DG.
Weight is currently between 202 and 205 (puts me approx 12-15 pounds)
Had a chance to take some quick measurements
Up 2.5 inches in chest now 45 inches
Up 1/2 inch in arms now 17 inches
Up 1/2 in quad/hammy now 25 inches
Just generally looking and feeling "dense" the muscles simply look and feel full.
Will get some updated photos over the weekend

Thanks again Adhome! Really appreciate the support!! You and the rest of the DG team are out here grinding it out with me everyday!

Bundy Getting Swole!

Attachments

• simple_muscle_growth__gif__by_j_r_blaze-d9quo4d.gif
    simple_muscle_growth__gif__by_j_r_blaze-d9quo4d.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 111
Get Shredded!
Just a quick update for those who may not be following the ASF Throwdown Thread.
My 12 week cycle is broke into 2 6 week runs. Obviously the 1st six weeks is purely about getting some size and weight on the frame.

Anadrol 50mg ED
Dbol 50mg ED
NPP 1ml ED
Sustanon 1000mg weekly

At the moment everything is going as planned. Im up over 20lbs and have roughly 3 weeks to go. The endurance and recovery time is thru the roof. Currently im taking in about 3500 cals a day with roughly 400 grams of protein, 300 grams of carbs and 100 grams of fat. Like the cycle, this diet regime will be in place for another 20 days before run 2 of the cycle starts.
Ive always been a fan of the pharmacom line but let me say the ZPHC orals are no joke and this OBC Sustanon 250 has treated me great!!
For some of you new guys, hopefully you are taking advantage of such a reliable source in DG. From products to delivery you can always count on Alan to deliver top notch service. I said it once and ill say it everyday..thanks to Alan and Team DG, couldn't do this without you.

Been a minute since I updated this thread.
Just a quick check in
30 days in
Start weight 188lbs
Current weight 211lbs.

Say this was the definition of a lean bulk
Cut cycle starts next week
GO TEAM DG!!

Been anxious to start this cut..cant wait to give the ZPHC Var a spin

New 6 Day Split for Last 6 Weeks of ASF Throwdown

Sunday - Abs Forearms Cardio
Monday - Legs
Tuesday - Abs Forerams Cardio
Wednesday - Shoulders Arms
Thursday - Abs forearms cardio
Friday - Chest Back
Saturday - off

I take it you are trying to bring up your abs and forearms? Lol
doing good bundy, one of the top contenders in the challenge IMO.

Thanks Triple..for me at least, calves abs and forearms are three groups that require extra attention for growth.

Things are going great! My goal was obviously to pack on some lbs but I wanted to avoid too much retention. That being said, Team DG ia right where we need to be. Heres a quick look at the updated protocol for the rest of the week.

Npp .50mg ed
Sustanon 500mg weekly
Tren x test x mast 1.5mg ed
Winstrol 100mg ed
Anavar 40mg ed

The NPP x tren has been really good, def something I would like to run for a full cycle.
Dropped Anadrol this week to start working on shaping this new size.

Wanted to share a thread from my challenge log...
So over the last 6 weeks, ive also kept a dosing journal which is more for me to determine crashes, sweetspots etc..when dealing with so many compounds its important to monitor simply how you feel..so I do!

Lets get started with an easy one..Dianabol
Ive always considered dbol a nice compound for light bulking but more so strength, recovery and well being. That being said its all those things in the right dose. For me at least anything over 50mg ed will bring a quick and heavy crash. I mean dont want to get out of bed crash. Ive taken upwards of 70mg and can tell you at least for me, there wasnt a significant difference between 40mg amd 70mg at least not a significant enough difference to warrant the crash.
Without getting too deep into half lives, I have injested all 40 to 70 at once, but find it easier to keep in the blood by simply popping 20 in the mid afternoon and another 20 about 20 mins before actual workout. Thats the sweet spot! I find the pumps, strength and mental were withal are all there by the time I get going.

Next...one of my favs. Anavar. Ive mentioned it before and I am still amazed when I read reviews in which users swear by a strength gains and muscle growth. I don't want to say its bs but imo anavar for men is simply a synergistic compound best used at an existing low bf% and specifically in men used as a sub q belly fat burner. Thats it! That being said though..it does exactly that. Its not a fat burner like clen and although when combined with dbol before workouts will certainly aid in a heavy sweat..its not like you "feel" it. Im currently at 40mg of anavar ed..20mg in the mid morning and 20 before workout.

Winstrol..this along with tren are my absolute favorite compounds. I love winny! Ive used both oral and injectable versions before and am currently on 1ml ed. Previously I ran an oral winny at 200mg ed..I cant tell you how many people scratch their head on that one. I never felt any sides at 200mg (not to open a can of worms but it was IA) Ive read users who say it dries the joints which I never understood as its medically prescribed for osteoporosis? There are many benefits to winny but again i only use it for one specific reason and thats for that grainy hardness..thats all. This is the only injectable ive used thus far that is not an oil based product. So the draw is quick..the pin is even quicker. Unlike say test prop that is thick amd takes time to disperse. .winny will spread quick..you can however feel it and im of the impression most users would complain of pip (although it really isnt) its just a straight shot that absorbs much faster than oils.

Since ive been talking orals, I will touch on my AIs.
I started with Arimidex and have since switched over to letro. Initially during my bulk i was taking 1000mg of sustanon a week and 1ml of npp ed. The reason?? Gyno. Again ive read so much and unfortunately there is a simple misunderstanding..so ive operated under the knowledge arimidex will stop the conversion to estrogen, however if the body has Already converted well arimidex wont do much except stop new conversion. To my knowledge letro is the best at retro conversion. In other words, arimidex wont clear gyno or other related estro issues..just help in the prevention. Im sure others may disagree but again these are facts based on my experiences. The tricky thing with letro is...the sweet spot..letro will crash you worse than the dbol. I dont have a serious case but I could feel the beginnings of the lumps under my nipples. That said...letro has been taking care of any concerns ive had. I just cant take it everyday and find taking it before bed eod works best.

Tren a x test prop x mast
I literally love this mix. Ive had so much success with it, that it will always be a staple in future cycles. So for me at least, there is just no getting around the tren monster. Although this go round my anxiety has been really mellow compared to before, the night sweats and insomnia are no joke. ..neither is prolactin. I dont have prolactin issues but its always best to plan for the worst. I learned this my first go round when I could never finish having sex..it would take me at least 3 attempts to finish. .well i learned of the relationship between dopamine and prolactin during sex..keep caber around gents..just do! Aside this, tren is a wonder drug to me..it is amazing how much it can change the body with little change to workout cardio or diet.
Tren is also a heavy compound and again I read alot of complaints of pip when really its the oil slowly absorbing around the inject site. No 2 ways around it..its thick.

Test prop...welp this is it..this is the one that more than any other brings talk of pip. .but cmon look how slow it draws in the syringe..dont assume its going to dispurse any faster..hence that feeling of inject pain. My cheeks are seriously pin cushions these days but even so i understand prop is really thick..your gonna feel that one no matter where or how much you pin.

Mast, this one is butter. Ive read mast is used to combat tren sides but for me at least that is best balanced out by the test..but nonetheless mast is great for the shape and fullness of the actual muscle belly. I dont know about appetite or libido improvement as ive read. I would certainly not expect strength gains either, but for me the mast is the icing on this stack.
If the tren leans you out and winny hardness the muscle the mast helps in the fullness and shape.

Back