• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

ASF throw down challenge 00lude

00lude

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
5'10
165lb
Will be doing a bulk
Going to keep it basic
Run week 1-12 test c @750 a week
Deca @500 a week
Might throw in 1test cyp last 6 weeks ..

Wit my work schedule I will be doing either 3 day split maybe 4 if no o/t that week .
I will be on a calorie surplus I currently eat about 2400-3000 cals to maintain me at 165-170 .
So that will increase to 3500 cals every days and increasing them gradually every week as the gains start to steady.

Won't have time to post so much so most likely will just post a pic once every other week and post some of my meals ...

Looking forward to seeing your progress! Get swole!

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

Good luck do you have a goal weight in mind?

Yea doing 3 day split
Today was bis, tris,shoulders, and some traps it's hard with my work schedule to be a lil more descriptive on my diet, workouts , gearz.... But will post a photo week by week so I'll post one either Sunday or Monday

Been a Lil over week since this started up, I'm up 4lbs so far.... Been hitting gym not as much as like but still getting my 3 days in ..... Going to start some bsr test base tomorrow for pre workout .... Will post some pics later tonight

How is everything going with the cycle so far?

Hopefully you can squeeze all those gym sessions in you planned on and make some stellar progress brother!

How is everything going with the cycle so far?

Hopefully you can squeeze all those gym sessions in you planned on and make some stellar progress brother!

About to finish week two of the cycle .... Barely starting to feel the test kick in a Lil ,,, deca still going to be some time .... Thinking I need a oral get it started faster , I only got some superdrol on hand for orals right now....

Have horrible news I know I haven't been posting much been busy working still hitting gym I'm up 11lbs but had the worst day ever this past Wednesday got called my house lit on fire, well my room burned up... Well all my stash was in that room so good bye to all my oils.... Sad day for me .... Now my cycle is going to be crashed plus all the horrible side effects that will come but in good news my family was home at the time and they are safe which is the most important....

Have horrible news I know I haven't been posting much been busy working still hitting gym I'm up 11lbs but had the worst day ever this past Wednesday got called my house lit on fire, well my room burned up... Well all my stash was in that room so good bye to all my oils.... Sad day for me .... Now my cycle is going to be crashed plus all the horrible side effects that will come but in good news my family was home at the time and they are safe which is the most important....
sorry to hear this bro. Most importantly you and your family are safe.

Damn man, that is horrible. Maybe pick up some Test and keep hammering away.

Damn man, that is horrible. Maybe pick up some Test and keep hammering away.

I am waiting on something now from ia ran into an issue so hopefully it gets here's asap and maybe I can just home gym and run some test ....

I am waiting on something now from ia ran into an issue so hopefully it gets here's asap and maybe I can just home gym and run some test ....
How are you doing brother? Did you get relocated?

I apologize guys ran into a lot of family issues, new job and a lot of stuff that took me away from here, I’m back now and plan to stay lol, I apologize on never following through on this. I will definitely make it up to the bros here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back