• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question About products/shipping

Panic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sorry if this is in the wrong area but I cannot find anything through searching. If I place an order for three domestic USA products and 1 international product will I get them in two different touchdowns IE one TD from the domestic supplier then another TD with my international order? If this posting is not appropriate or in the wrong place feel free to delete it. Thanks for reading.

Due to the sensitivity of your questions we cannot answer these openly...

I will send you a private message shortly to answer all of your questions and concerns....

Questions about orders shipping times ect cannot be talked about on open forum

Sorry if this is in the wrong area but I cannot find anything through searching. If I place an order for three domestic USA products and 1 international product will I get them in two different touchdowns IE one TD from the domestic supplier then another TD with my international order? If this posting is not appropriate or in the wrong place feel free to delete it. Thanks for reading.

Please email us at customer service (contact us...) it's the most proper way/place to ask some questions :) PSL crew will answer all your questions

Please email us at customer service (contact us...) it's the most proper way/place to ask some questions :) PSL crew will answer all your questions

Well well....look what their cat draged in... hello Mr PSL ;)

Back