• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pentagon Doesn’t Know Where $6.5 Trillion Dollars Has Gone

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Washington, D.C. – A new Department of Defense Inspector General’s report, released last week, has left Americans stunned at the jaw-dropping lack of accountability and oversight. The glaring report revealed the Pentagon couldn’t account for $6.5 trillion dollars worth of Army general fund transactions and data, according to a report by the Fiscal Times.

I found this interesting and no ones talking about it. All news gives a shit about is the half breed taking a fuckin chair. The real problems of the world.

Have more faith in your politicians. Jesus... So dissapointing to me and your country sonny.

Washington, D.C. – A new Department of Defense Inspector General’s report, released last week, has left Americans stunned at the jaw-dropping lack of accountability and oversight. The glaring report revealed the Pentagon couldn’t account for $6.5 trillion dollars worth of Army general fund transactions and data, according to a report by the Fiscal Times.

I found this interesting and no ones talking about it. All news gives a shit about is the half breed taking a fuckin chair. The real problems of the world.
That sounds just like the US. I mean just look at how money came into existence in the first place. Its a scam. 6.5 trillion in "investments", that is under the rug for only "need to know basis" personnel to be informed about.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G9IH-XKQpOI

Sent from my LG-UK495 using Tapatalk

Yep, while I get mad at the ppl in streets who's living off my tax money, the amount the govt uses in wars and stuff dwarfs what ppl on welfare get, THAT'S what we should be outraged at, yet no one says anything, good stuff bringing this to light SB, And that's just this year, imagine what it's been the last 10 years, why do we ALWAYS HAVE to be at war? oh yea, it makes rich ppl richer.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

black ops, economic hit men. Hey ppl need to get paid

They'll probably blame George Bush :rolleyes:

I wonder how much George made selling weapons last 20 years?

IML Gear Cream!
That sounds just like the US. I mean just look at how money came into existence in the first place. Its a scam. 6.5 trillion in "investments", that is under the rug for only "need to know basis" personnel to be informed about.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G9IH-XKQpOI

He knows^^^^..the whole monetary system is a joke..we would all be better off with an acre & a mule..
Just ask BLM

http://www.steroidforyou.com/
use code unlisted for 15% off

The day the flew the LGBT flag above the national colors, I lost hope. Now we have bitches stomping our flag and burning it. Ppl don't remember what it means to be an American. If you don't like it. Leave.

ADVANCED LABS VIP

I'd rather see every mother fucker hung and drug behind a car for discrasing our American colors. Fuck all those BLM and liberals.

ADVANCED LABS VIP

Illegal Arms Trade
Paid off other 3 rd world countries to start probs

The day the flew the LGBT flag above the national colors, I lost hope. Now we have bitches stomping our flag and burning it. Ppl don't remember what it means to be an American. If you don't like it. Leave.

ADVANCED LABS VIP

Let me get this right. Sexual orientation determines how "American" one is?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    39.2 KB · Views: 35
They sent it over to Iran

Advanced Labs VIP Member!!!

What does it mean to be American? unless your 1 of the elite is it really something to be proud of? sending our family members to fight and die abroad to line their pockets? drinking fluoridated water? eating known cancer causing GMOs? Staging terrorist acts on our own soil? Yup, I'm proud!!!

What does it mean to be American? unless your 1 of the elite is it really something to be proud of? sending our family members to fight and die abroad to line their pockets? drinking fluoridated water? eating known cancer causing GMOs? Staging terrorist acts on our own soil? Yup, I'm proud!!!

Advanced Labs VIP Member!!!

Get Shredded!
I'm seeing alot of ppl getting cancer at younger and younger ages, it's no longer a disease caused by a lifetime of unhealthy choices, it can come at any time any moment to anyone.

I read about a neighborhood that runs down stream from a golf coarse. EVERYONE has cancer. One guy now has a steel rod for a femur.. We are all fucked.

Lol America has been at war 90 percent of the time since 1776. Out of 236 years, 214 of those years have been a war era. That's quite a stretch. War war war fight fight fight, hate discriminate and hate some more. Maybe I'm not proud. That's my honesty. Since when has being a bully been cool? America has neurological problems.

Lol America has been at war 90 percent of the time since 1776. Out of 236 years, 214 of those years have been a war era. That's quite a stretch. War war war fight fight fight, hate discriminate and hate some more. Maybe I'm not proud. That's my honesty. Since when has being a bully been cool? America has neurological problems.

I feel like u bro, at times I feel guilty, but for what? a country that profits from our slow prescription filled deaths?

Exactly

ADVANCED LABS VIP
Kill'em all

Great album btw

He knows^^^ however its not the countrys fault,,WE are this country,,thats the elite & crumb politics doing this to us & the sheep allow it,,,,i say WE as Americans hang them all,,retake our country & spread their wealth..

Until then it will only get worse..to much money in the sick & diseased plus its easy population control

He knows^^^ however its not the countrys fault,,WE are this country,,thats the elite & crumb politics doing this to us & the sheep allow it,,,,i say WE as Americans hang them all,,retake our country & spread their wealth..

Until then it will only get worse..to much money in the sick & diseased plus its easy population control

Yup!!!

Back