• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bronkaid rash?

mkpaint

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was taking bronkaid and developed spots. They were smooth and no itch but covered everything. Stopped it and went to dermatologist and got prednisone which has faded the spots. Doc said it was a reaction to something I took but didn't think bronkaid would cause it. Just on test 200ml week and 100ml deca and everything I'm taking I've been on for years. Anyone else have similar issue?

Bronkaid is Ephedra sulfate and guaifenessin, I never had a reaction and I take 1 PWO, U will know if ur allergic if u get a reaction after taking another dose

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I took more and spots came back. Pisses me off since I was feeling good and getting results

hes probably 600 pounds with all that test n deca. maybe he should up the letro to 10g a day? either that or cut out some fats, replace the cow with a dolphin for a few meals.

that sucks, I love bronkaid, much better than primatene tabs, and the hcl is supposed to be better but it's not imo

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Since when is 200ml 1cc of test c a lot or 1/2 cc deca
btw 220lb
dear god are you the retard that negged me? idiot youre the one who cant tell the difference in mg and ml. read what you've said. you said 200ml of test a week......... some people are just a little dull

I was taking bronkaid and developed spots. They were smooth and no itch but covered everything. Stopped it and went to dermatologist and got prednisone which has faded the spots. Doc said it was a reaction to something I took but didn't think bronkaid would cause it. Just on test 200ml week and 100ml deca and everything I'm taking I've been on for years. Anyone else have similar issue?
300 ml total a week lolol. I mean it could happen I'm taking it now no sides other than sweats. I suppose it could of been a heat rash though.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Back