• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ASF throwdown challenge *turkeybacon*

Turkeybacon

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im in the category "bulk quality muscle best transformation"

First want to give a shout out to monte on getting this whole thing set up and organized.

Also wishing everyone in the challenge bulk or cut the best of luck. I hope everyone works hard to accomplish their own personal goals!

Height: 5'11
Weight: 197

Training hard 5 days every week with 1 light day and 1 rest day. Its going to be fun to push myself in the gym, lately I really havent been so this is exciting.

Im eating 6 meals each day with 1 snack.
Since sunday ive been eating 4500-5300 calories each day my goal is 5000 or slighty over. I do all my cooking and meal prepping sundays/wednesdays.

My goal is to get hella jerked... and make every muscle a perfect fit for my body. I have a lot of work to do looking forward to pushing myself to new limits.

70d27826fccc3d60905a4e7be78f3cf2.jpg

5a6fdab1cb47cd5d3b84c53063dac3f7.jpg

301ce80d00cd6f8e9b2debd78954a0f5.jpg

f24cd23a585338433b2c5d544f9f3908.jpg

1bb327cadb8300ce547f24ad0a5cf903.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Damn bro that's a ton of food! We're ab the same on our stats and I don't think I've ever eaten at that high of a surplus. I'm eating 3700 cals a day right now and will up it once I start my blast to around 4200. I'm following this for sure. Good luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Damn bro that's a ton of food! We're ab the same on our stats and I don't think I've ever eaten at that high of a surplus. I'm eating 3700 cals a day right now and will up it once I start my blast to around 4200. I'm following this for sure. Good luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
I guess we all share similar stats. I am also at 3700 right now but ramping up. Good luck guys

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

Hit all my macros and still have half a meal + my snack meal left which I'm seriously looking forward to also trained shoulders today the pumps were feeling real nice.

Everything was 4 sets

Military press(seated barbell) - my girl is the best lift off/spotter there is!
DB front raises
Reverse pec deck rear delts
Hammer strength shoulder press
DB side raises
Traps(using smith machine)

Warmed up with calves and forearms before training shoulders

Last edited:
Good job brother.
Thank you!

Feeling good and full today. Just got back from shop rite pick up some ish for the week. Tomorrow is my rest day so ill be relaxing cooking getting everything prepped up for the next few days.

Trained light arms tonight and abs

Everything was 4 sets and super light im sore as fuck all over and looking forward to tomorrow :)

Hammer strength preacher curls
Close grip long bar curls
DB hammer curls
Concentration curls

Dips
Over head ez bar tricep
Rope pull down
Close grip push ups

Ab/core workout was pretty intense.. my girl has some great workouts shes always coming up with something new so I just follow her on that

Warmed up with calves and 20 wide grip pull ups

Trained back today ish was live

Warmed up with calves and forearms

Everything was 4 sets

40 wide grip pull ups
Low row machine
Hammer strength high row
T bar rows
Lat pull down(reverse close grip)
Hammer strength low row

Burned out with rows on the smith machine light for a real good squeeze.

Had an amazing pump going, training back is one of my favz.. feeling good full and motivated

Trained chest last night i was so tired i came home ate and passed out right away. Really good training session last night.

Warmed up with 30 wide grip pull ups and little baby cable fly real light to get the blood flowing.

Everything was 4 sets again

Incline DB
Pec deck fly (not super heavy)
Flat bench barbell
DB fly
Hammer strength incline
Cable fly (different motion)
Hammer strength decline

Pump was insane was hard to take my shirt off at the end.. didnt want to leave but they were kickin people out lol

Legs today. Staying full all day not the eaisest task but we must eat and not be little bitches

Legs, legs, legs . . . I am guessing this is where you can gain a lot of weight fast and make your body look completely different (transform), especially given your age and on 5000 calories. Not to be offensive, but you can tell you lift on your upper body. I would never guess you have trained your legs from your picture.

On a bulk and hitting them hard you can make a major difference during this comp.

How many grams of protein are in those 5000 calories?

Any insight into your cycle?

Legs, legs, legs . . . I am guessing this is where you can gain a lot of weight fast and make your body look completely different (transform), especially given your age and on 5000 calories. Not to be offensive, but you can tell you lift on your upper body. I would never guess you have trained your legs from your picture.

On a bulk and hitting them hard you can make a major difference during this comp.

How many grams of protein are in those 5000 calories?

Any insight into your cycle?
449f7be84be850477eb605574f1d9753.jpg

56688fbc6d4dadac51837c3a2b9fa26d.jpg

Atleast 300, atleast 20 ounces of protein source each day.

I kinda slacked after my last cycle last summer and got small :( had a change in career which required alot of traveling.

But yes i must go hard on my legs and everything else! Im excited to see the final product :)

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Let's aren't they3 bad at all given your size bro.

They will pop back quick though when you hit them with a fucking sledgehammer lol.

Post a days worth of eating if you got time.. Im curious what gets you to 5000. I'm suffering trying to stay over 4.

Trained legs last night after eating all day. Had tons of energy and the pumps were awesome

Warmed up with 30 wide grip pull ups and calves

4 sets for everything

Squats
Stiff leg dead lifts
Leg press
Lay down hamstring curls
Hammer strength quad

Burned out with walking lunges using the 20lb ez bar. At this point I was dead my legs felt like jello. Hurtin this morning lol

Ill try to get a vid of my squats posted before the comp is over just showing form

Arms today. About to eat this meal and take a nap. No work today so im really looking forward to some extra sleep :)

Havent updated all week been busy eating training and dominating my girl in bed!

Been having a real good week. Last friday was weigh in day up 6 lbs thus far will weigh again this upcoming friday.

Still getting all my meals and macros in. Been training hard loving the pumps cant seem to
leave the gym.

Had a pretty chill weekend (my girls bday weekend) Saturday was her actually birthday took her to oceans prime in center city which was nothing short of amazing! We went in hard bill was outrageous but worth it to see her happy as fuck to indulge in the food she loves(shes also on a meal plan and taking anavar 10mg daily) This was my off day so no training.

Yesterday was my 2nd rest day so i trained light back which i love doing on the weekend. Get a real good squeeze and pump going. Took my lady to a winery festival afterwards shes been wanting to go since tickets came out!

Legs today! Will be fun I have this crazy ingrown hair... never seen one this crazy before lol.

Some update pics nothing crazy 2 with towel i just woke up. One with shorts I just got done eating one of my meals.

d90b45fc698b0865d3bb1cb833617d47.jpg

9eab2708b934b72300c3848a5b52e50f.jpg

83c43af213c8639caa291bff21a7f47d.jpg

cfb5e69a8196da0606755c0ff9ca67c9.jpg

Little update. Been feeling pretty good past few weeks. Staying with my macros which is tough sometimes to keep the meals going. Pic from last week when i trained shoulders.

4fa2253918b83e8172422cea913823be.jpg

Gotta lot to work on yet excited to see the end result

You're starting to look like your avi. Nice job TB.

Little update. Been feeling pretty good past few weeks. Staying with my macros which is tough sometimes to keep the meals going. Pic from last week when i trained shoulders.

4fa2253918b83e8172422cea913823be.jpg

Gotta lot to work on yet excited to see the end result

Bro your shaping nicely good going!!! Hey I read through this log..I didn't see a cycle would you mind posting it.

monster 10

Get Shredded!
Bro your shaping nicely good going!!! Hey I read through this log..I didn't see a cycle would you mind posting it.

monster 10
Thanks brother!

First 4 weeks were 600mg cyp, 400mg equipose, 50mg dbol ed. Just bumped the cyp to 750mg last week.

Sticking to my meals, last week i splogged out pretty hard. Did a bunch of meal prepping yesterday all set until sunday. Been feeling good and alot stronger in the gym. Been spilling it all out in there. I still need tons of work, hoping everything starts to come together soon. Still seeing the scale go up every friday when I weigh in. Took a few pics last night. Just small changes everything needs to be better and im focusing on getting it done

2799fe359d3540f992fc782662949732.jpg

277e991470167abec0c45f79a6771a97.jpg

Back