• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AP that good?

bababoeyasf

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been looking to try it but it seems like it's just spoken like a fact it's good. Any blood work or user reviews who would like to chime in!? Really like pharmacom but always like to have multiple options

Lol alright well fuck it anyway already ordered some so I'll find out myself

Dbol is amazing. Te quality was great. The only thing that was a little aggravating was it seemed to swell the plunger really quick. I don't know if it's got some eo in it? I asked another guy on tc and he said it didn't happen to him. Gets sticky so you really gotta press hard then it goes blasting in. Not really worth worrying about when the quality is there though.

Pharmacom? :) LOL
Brother, AP is much more popular brand and they dont have any dealers on the dorums, no official distributors or shops and they dont invest crazy money into promotion :) Still they are much more popular :) and been around longer than Pharmacom.

AP primo is top notch, imo. I wasted too much money trying to find good primo so I'm sticking with AP. It is quick and smooth to draw too.

I've got ap verified adex. I sleep well at night knowing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've run quite a bit of AP gear but never have tried the primo. I'm running Bayers primo now and I think it's pretty damn good. Maybe the next go round I'll run AP primo for comparison.

not saying anything bad about DS but this is his subforum so i dont post my test results here cause i use DG
you can see my personal lab results and mass spec test there on dg sub forum on eq, testobase, androxine , alphabolin(primo)
all good plus my physique shows AP is good shit, get it from a trusted source only. either DS or DG

Last edited by a moderator:
IML Gear Cream!
Yep....DS or DG. Have used both and they are solid.

Thank you boys love having options never hurts to have two sources

I've run quite a bit of AP gear but never have tried the primo. I'm running Bayers primo now and I think it's pretty damn good. Maybe the next go round I'll run AP primo for comparison.

Bayer Primo is widely faked and too expensive. Sure its good if legit.
I will restock AP Primo within a week

Back