• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Extra SUPERCHARGE your brain x 10 (CEMAKC)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Extra SUPERCHARGE your brain x 10 (CEMAKC)

As of lately I've been experimenting with Nootropic agents in hopes to amplify my cognitive abilities, mental focus and overall mental stimulation..
I've been utilizing Noopept with good success, and on the other hand I've also included CEMAKC "Semax" for testing and reviwing, especially pre-workout with absolute mind-blowing results..

In my personal opinion, Semax is almost ground braking when it concerns my ability to be in a zone, my focus factor is eminently amplified x 10...My gym sessions seem to almost feel like a video game, each set/rep is almost dialed in like a matrix feeling...Noopept is a great product, but this CEMAKC stands in a class of its own..

To better describe this stuff, it feels almost like you would after a hard,long grueling cardio workout that feeling of floating, sense of well-being, my attitude and self-confidence is increased 10 fold..

Absolutely amazing stuff...

People, do your research on this stuff, I'm sure you'll find it rather intriguing!

I'm using 6 drops 3 x per nostril pre-workout
I tried with preworkout drinks and without, with preworkout drinks its like a warm fuzzy mental stimulation, great stuff!

(The beauty of it all, PuritySourceLabs.com Now carries it)

cemakc%201_zps148j3rmw.jpg

cemakc_zpshklf6rgg.jpg

What is Semax Nootropic Spray?

Semax, also sold in Russia as “Cemakc”, is a heptapeptide nootropic that comes straight out of Russia. In 1982, researchers at the Institute of Molecular Genetics at the Russian Academy of Sciences in Moscow were trying to treat stroke victims using nootropic chemical compounds.
After experimenting with Noopept – which is one of the strongest nootropics on the market today – these researchers came up with an intranasal spray that offers similar effects to Noopept. The spray and Noopept share a similar chemical makeup and potency.
Like Noopept, Semax stimulates the central nervous system, increasing memory, focus, physical performance, and analytical skills. It’s also reported to have fewer negative side effects when compared to stimulants like Adderall, Ritalin, and Ephedrine.

Last edited:
I decided to look deeper into Semax and found it can do a lot of great stuff! Here is some of the things I found.

It can help people who have health issues caused by psoriasis:

It was found that the inclusion of semax in complex treatment of patients with psoriasis complicated by metabolic syndrome led to a decrease in the initially elevated serum levels of total cholesterol, triglycerides, LDL cholesterol and to an increase in the initially reduced levels of HDL cholesterol, in contrast to the standard treatment, which did not produce any statistically significant effect on the levels of total cholesterol, triglycerides, LDL cholesterol, and HDL cholesterol in the blood serum.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27051926

It is also a powerful anti-oxidant (great at mitigating the effects of heavy metals in the body):

Separate and joint effect of Semax, ascorbic acid, lead diacetate, and ammonium molybdate on avoidance conditioning in rats was studied. It was established that the heavy metal salts inhibited the avoidance response, and the peptide counteracted this inhibition as strongly as ascorbic acid or to a comparable degree. These findings confirm the antioxidant properties of Semax.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27411820

It also reduces the damage done to the heart after a heart attack by reducing the effect of stress on the heart as it heals. At least that is what I got out of these statements:

Activation of the sympathetic nervous system aggravates the course of myocardial infarction. Semax peptide moderated the degree of this activation and prevented the increase in the density of sympathetic endings in rat caudal artery in 28 days after ischemia or ischemia/reperfusion. The peptide reduced the density of α-adrenoreceptors in the caudal artery of rats with myocardial infarction. Semax produced no effect on β-adrenoreceptors in both experimental models. The experiments on isolated segments of the caudal artery revealed reduced vascular responsiveness to electrical stimulation and norepinephrine infusion in rats treated with Semax after ischemia/reperfusion injury.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27591879

Semax also greatly improves the circulation of blood in the brain:

The neuropeptide preparation Semax (Met-Glu-His-Phe-Pro-Gly-Pro) has been employed successfully in clinical practice for treating patients with severe brain blood circulation disorders.
We show here for the first time at the histological level that Semax and PGP increased proliferation of the neuroglia, blood vessel endothelium, and progenitor cells in the subventricular zone. In these experimental conditions, only Semax abated the manifestation of ischemic damage to the nervous tissue.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20617398

That last study means it is VERY good for stroke victims in helping them recover.

Looks wonderful! I am sure it also causes the body to build up a tolerance, just like Noopept does. So run it for a month and then take a week off, wash, rinse, and repeat.

Awesome I may look into this I like researching so this is something I can dig deep into

Back