• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Piece Of Shit Stole My Gear

surfpipe

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Three weeks into my Tren cycle and my gear was stolen. I know it was my roommate's piece of shit boyfriend but I have no proof. I fucking hate thieves....

Three weeks into my Tren cycle and my gear was stolen. I know it was my roommate's piece of shit boyfriend but I have no proof. I fucking hate thieves....
You should invest in a cheap safe from Wal-Mart. Your tren will fit just fine. Of course, after you beat his face into the wall. The safe is like 15 bucks I got one too. U can fit like 18 vials plus whatever else you would like to keep locked up.

Sent from my LG-UK495 using Tapatalk

Now it's time to bang the roommate record it and text it to the thief when he's over at the house next time

Now it's time to bang the roommate record it and text it to the thief when he's over at the house next time
She's a little hottie.... this would be the best payback by far, and I won't go to jail for assault. :clapping:

You should invest in a cheap safe from Wal-Mart. Your tren will fit just fine. Of course, after you beat his face into the wall. The safe is like 15 bucks I got one too. U can fit like 18 vials plus whatever else you would like to keep locked up.

I can walk out of your house with a cheap Wal-Mart safe. That bitch better way over 200 pounds or I'm walking it out.

Sorry about your gear bro, super fucked up.

Look at it like this if he doesn't know what he's doing he's about to be pissed and his dicks not gonna work.

Yeah if he don't know shit about gear causally bring up that your best results came while running a gram of Tren a week with no test. The see how enjoys his free cycle

Yeah if he don't know shit about gear causally bring up that your best results came while running a gram of Tren a week with no test. The see how enjoys his free cycle
Exactly! LOL!

Mention in passing the only thing you don't like about using aas is the requirement to inj them in your dick....

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

IML Gear Cream!
Play it off like you lost it or somthing don't let him know that you know he took it. Don't treat him any differently. Wait about a month or a few weeks. That will give you enough time to think of a way to get him back. Be smart don't get your self in trouble. I love when people try to steal shit from me lol, I got enough money that I can make their lives a living hell for awhile. And I guarantee that he won't steal anything else from you again. You can't let this ass wipe get off without paying for his fuck up! Make the mother fucker sweat, play with his mind. That's the best way.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I would have camera's all thru that place just to get nudes of the chick. Then, I would hopefully be hitting it (her puss) on video... Then, you would have that "gear stealer" on video with proof he did it.
Get some cams, ASAP!

Play it off like you lost it or somthing don't let him know that you know he took it. Don't treat him any differently. Wait about a month or a few weeks. That will give you enough time to think of a way to get him back. Be smart don't get your self in trouble. I love when people try to steal shit from me lol, I got enough money that I can make their lives a living hell for awhile. And I guarantee that he won't steal anything else from you again. You can't let this ass wipe get off without paying for his fuck up! Make the mother fucker sweat, play with his mind. That's the best way.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Very good advice. Thanks brother!

I wound let it go. tren is cheap and doing anything will most likely get you in trouble. your fault for not hiding your shit or locking the door to your room
if you have people coming and going when yore not around. let this be a lesson. if you don't have the cash replace then PM me an i'll send you 3 bottles

In a couple weeks make a comment about how lucky you are that you did not inject some tren that was from a bad batch and giving people AIDS.

I can walk out of your house with a cheap Wal-Mart safe. That bitch better way over 200 pounds or I'm walking it out.

Sorry about your gear bro, super fucked up.
I'd say the guy is stealing his shit either way, could have been a precaution. And I actually drilled mine to my floor good luck getting that bad boy up, since there is a prick theif welcome in your home, I'd be putting it under lock. Shouldn't have to hide his gear regaurdless but the theif just walks right in.

I'd say the guy is stealing his shit either way, could have been a precaution. And I actually drilled mine to my floor good luck getting that bad boy up, since there is a prick theif welcome in your home, I'd be putting it under lock. Shouldn't have to hide his gear regaurdless but the theif just walks right in.

Always bolt that bitch in for sure. I wasn't always a good guy I've been involved in some pretty shitty things.

Many many years ago I was doing a little drug dealer robbing. One guy had a fucking ridiculous ass safe. I literally walked out that bitch with it on my shoulder, wrapped in a blanket.

I knew someone that knew the guy. He said it had to be 3 people because there's no way one or two guys could carry out his safe, lol. I was proud of myself. That was a nice come up.

Get Shredded!
Always bolt that bitch in for sure. I wasn't always a good guy I've been involved in some pretty shitty things.

Many many years ago I was doing a little drug dealer robbing. One guy had a fucking ridiculous ass safe. I literally walked out that bitch with it on my shoulder, wrapped in a blanket.

I knew someone that knew the guy. He said it had to be 3 people because there's no way one or two guys could carry out his safe, lol. I was proud of myself. That was a nice come up.
LMAO I like u even more now SB

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Hopefully he goes bald and grows tits, and his estrogen gets outta control and his girl leaves em and u get a roomate with benefits

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

No. Have you ever been robbed? You're basically putting everything in a nice little storage container perfect for taking.

If you're going to have a safe get a several hundred pound safe and also make sure it's bolted to the ground.

I wound let it go. tren is cheap and doing anything will most likely get you in trouble. your fault for not hiding your shit or locking the door to your room
if you have people coming and going when yore not around. let this be a lesson. if you don't have the cash replace then PM me an i'll send you 3 bottles
True dat, I guess I was too trusting.... I appreciate the offer brother.

That's probably the best advice. Not easy to follow through. If you're giving out free gear I'll take some. JK. Not jk
Call the cops, srs
And the worst advice award goes to...

Yes call the police and tell them this fuckhead stole your felonious drugs. Get all on their radar

No. Have you ever been robbed? You're basically putting everything in a nice little storage container perfect for taking.

If you're going to have a safe get a several hundred pound safe and also make sure it's bolted to the ground.
I'm certain you can bolt a less than several hundred dollar safe to the floor. I know this, because I have done this.

Also I'm a pretty great judge of character, this is why I don't allow shady fucks into my home in the first place, haven't had an issue arise yet. Maybe I'm just lucky.

Back