• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

In Shape, Fat or Skinny?

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I see a lot of bodybuilding talk. Diet, weight lifting, cardio, training in general.

But I hardly ever see anyone post any pictures. Usually the same handful of guys post up all the time.

As a community what do we look like? Are most of us jacked and tan? Fat fucks? Skinny bags of bones? I hope some newbies will chime in. I've been here for a good amount of time now just curious...

How many of you have hit your goals?

Honestly, the pictures that have been posted in the challenge thread im really shocked at some of the physiques.... In a bad way

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

My sig pic was taken a year ago. I just hate taking pics of myself but I guess Im due for a updated pic. I made a goal on June of next year. Im in the gym 5 days a week.

Well I can tell you when I first became a member here I was 240 ponds. I joined a cutting comp steroid FAX had and hit my goal. Now I'm in a 8 week comp hopefully I can hit another. Here's a pic of me before and after hitting the goal I put forth.
42e07623237c61353a556fdb969f2b91.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Honestly, the pictures that have been posted in the challenge thread im really shocked at some of the physiques.... In a bad way

X2.....

i feel like most of these same people always tell the newbs.. Gear isn't a magic pill and aren't really taking the advice themselves... I feel like a lot of the people in the challenge don't need gear at all but a damn meal plan and gym routine

X2.....

i feel like most of these same people always tell the newbs.. Gear isn't a magic pill and aren't really taking the advice themselves... I feel like a lot of the people in the challenge don't need gear at all but a damn meal plan and gym routine
Yeah i was expecting some great physiques to match all the advice thats given... Idk how to believe advice about gear and being low bf when that same person isnt even under 20%. Disappointing really... Im not in the best of shapes right now but still...

Fat duck here. Strong fat fuck, people think I'm a powerlifter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X2.....

Serious!!! This man speaks the truth

Only one I've seen really is bc who can walk the walk talk the talk

He is a beast for sure, There are a few more guys to.

Well I should have been more serious . My avi is July 2015 . That is about the best shape I've ever been in . I'm around 205 or so . I wanted more so winter I got help with the nutrition part ,dropped some BF while holding at that same weight . Spring 2016 Once again I wanted more so I shifted to bulk and added 24 lbs . I set a goal of 230 and hit 230.4 . I lost my lower abs but hell it's a bulk . I hovered in that area on cruise for about 3 weeks or so and have recently started to cut. I lack in the leg area but am pushing , it's hard to walk right now . My current goal is 215 or so sub 10%... bulk repeat . I am 45 and on a mission so far I have shattered my goals and plan to do it again . I'm up around 40 lbs since my join date o and my tan is really badass.

this!

Judge of competition checking in. I post pics and walk the walk
In my offseason on bulk. 270.2 lbs in these pics from last week
30tgylj.jpg

t03rs4.jpg
See this is what im talking about.. If you were to throw some advice out you have the backing to prove as such.

Like.. How the fuck is someone going to tell someone they shouldnt start gear because they are 22%bf but you are sittin at fuckin 25% with 14" arms.

See this is what im talking about.. If you were to throw some advice out you have the backing to prove as such.

Like.. How the fuck is someone going to tell someone they shouldnt start gear because they are 22%bf but you are sittin at fuckin 25% with 14" arms.

I advise plenty of people. Mostly guys on here ask and I chat with them in private. I don't take time to answer the "stupid" questions that are posted daily which should be known before touching gear. I taught myself diet and training for years before I started gear. Which my first cycle was last summer. Im only on my 3rd. 1st test only, 2nd contest prep, 3rd current offseason.

I guess you haven't seen Hughjassols pics ;)
Spiny gets MONSTROUS, HFO3 is always jacked and tan and JerseyDevil's avi is only a few weeks old and he is SIXTY
(No bad on BC, I'm just not sure if he's really human :roflmao:)
Not easy to maintain ALL the time

Very true... But you do have to realize not everyone goals here is to get to 270 or even close... A lot of guys run AAS for sport specific goals

Spiny gets MONSTROUS, HFO3 is always jacked and tan and JerseyDevil's avi is only a few weeks old and he is SIXTY
(No bad on BC, I'm just not sure if he's really human :roflmao:)

Wonder what my buddy HFO3 is up too. Haven't talked with him in a while

(No bad on BC, I'm just not sure if he's really human )
Jersey is 60?!?!

Back