• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Less than 5 posts complaints, that time of the year again?

LowTman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Seems its that time again where there seems an increase in complaints with our new posers, I mean posters. Is it the full moon or the change in the season.

The best one, and I quote, "the hair in the vial is not my big concern"??? :hmm:

LowT

Lol yeah and that guy totally back tracked as soon as the guys called him out. He acts like IA is some hole in the wall lab lol.

It seems legit. He emailed me a pic of the vial. It was a little blurry so I'm having him send a new one since he can't figure out how to properly post it himself. I wouldn't throw him to the wolves just yet. Let's wait for the clearer pic and see how it gets resolved if it's a legitimate case.

It seems legit. He emailed me a pic of the vial. It was a little blurry so I'm having him send a new one since he can't figure out how to properly post it himself. I wouldn't throw him to the wolves just yet. Let's wait for the clearer pic and see how it gets resolved if it's a legitimate case.
The hair, I get that. Could be legit, but nobody should go about it the way he did. But if he's right, he's right I guess.

The hair, I get that. Could be legit, but nobody should go about it the way he did. But if he's right, he's right I guess.

I agree with that. I posted the pic he sent me in that thread. What gets me about it, is originally he stayed it was a blond hair. If you look at the pic in the thread, it's black. But the top doesn't look tampered with. Well, can't see the rubber part but the rest doesn't look like it was pried off to put something in it for the pic. I've seen people do that before.

Things are changing. The old "I only got 4 out of 6 vials" doesn't work anymore lol. Have to think outside the box these days lol.

is there a correlation to back to school season and complaints? could it be free wifi at school or college campus?

That guy was obviously full of shit. The only person who seemed to believe him was the guy who claimed he got an abscess from ia and hated on them for a long time, keep that in mind...

That guy was obviously full of shit. The only person who seemed to believe him was the guy who claimed he got an abscess from ia and hated on them for a long time, keep that in mind...

Lmfao your such a dick rider. Want my bill from the ER? I never hated on them for a long time. XS and I came to terms in a matter of days. Yes the cause of my abscess was from the gear. From being dirty? Who knows. From being such a high concentrate that my body couldn't absorb it and instead fought it? More than likely which x and I agreed on. I still place order from them for people, still say they a good lab and send them clients. Pull IA's dick from you mouth and look at those pics. Same vial and what's in there seems to move. I told XS he could have the kid send him a video to see if the string or hair moves and he decided not to. That's on him. IA made the decision to send him another vial. Nothing was forced. I had him send me the pics because I didn't believe him and he couldn't get them to post which I thought was an excuse. You pussies always have to say something. We stick up for a lab and you guys talk shit. We try and help a member instead and you still talk shit. I'll tell you what, you ever have a problem you can fuck off. I won't help you.

Sometimes it's easier just to give a $20 vial of ghb rather than deal with the hassle. And yes, it costs roughly $20 to make a vial of 1-test. I think it's funny you think I hate on IA. Just placed an order from them over the weekend. IA has the right to deal with the situation as they please. If they wouldn't have sent him anything I wouldn't give a shit. Not my decision to make.

Did that hit a nerve sweetheart? Haha I'm glad you got over it and worked things out because IA is a solid source. But last I heard of that situation you weren't happy at all with them and definitely would never place another order, glad you worked it out though. I'm just saying, if he posted that exact same thread, responses, and pics but said it was about gorilla pharm would you still be believing him? I think not.....I never meant to make it seem like you're a bad guy or anything but if someone's gear gave me an abscess I would be impartial to them for sire

there was nothing wrong with that guys vial...he obviously etched the outside of the glass or drew on it somehow.....that black "Hair" or whatever was obviously on the outside not the inside

Yes I would react the same if this was a vial of GP. I don't own GP. If a shop fucks up then they are accountable. I don't rep for a shop, I rep for the members. Some years ago I repped for AMA , when they had a couple hiccups I didn't hide it. I had AMA take care of it and I'll do the same with this new shop I rep for now. What leads you to believe I would do otherwise? When he posted that thread about IA, I set him straight through pm, not on the open board. Things shouldn't be handled in public unless it's something everyone needs to know like bad labs or getting scammed. I told XS in that thread the only way to know for sure if it's in the vial if you have doubts is have him take a video of him moving the vial around. He decided not to. I personally would have before sending him anything. But a $20 vial wasn't worth the hassle apparently. Can't say I don't disagree with that either. But I have yet to be unfair, hide or pull any bullshit to protect a lab and I damn sure won't start now. I don't get paid commission and I have no ties with any of these sponsors here. I simply give my free time to help you guys here. I will always stand up for the member first unless it's shown they are the ones lying. The pics to me shows something in the vial so I stood up for him. Others disagree but we are all entitled to our on opinions and observations. Obviously IA agrees or they would have told that kid to fuck off. So you saying I'm the only one who believes him because I have some sort of animosity towards IA is bullshit or IA wouldn't have helped this kid out. You are just riding the coat tail of IA because they are your go to source. You haven't thought about the situation in depth enough to think maybe IA does believe him and that's why he's getting a replacement. Maybe it's not that big of a deal to them but is sure seems to be to you guys for whatever reason. Talking shit and stirring things up does nothing for you. Do you get a discount for those remarks? Do you get any better service or a some freebies? Nope. Just makes you look foolish to the people who have the full story. And yes you did hit a nerve with me because you questioned my integrity and made false assumptions. You've been here barely a year so don't sit here and act like you know me or what type of person I am. I'm a man of my word and try to do the right things. Had he not shown me pics or had that looked like sharpie scribbled on the other side, I would have public ally called him out with the rest of you.

Last edited:
seems its that time again where there seems an increase in complaints with our new posers, i mean posters. Is it the full moon or the change in the season.

The best one, and i quote, "the hair in the vial is not my big concern"??? :hmm:

Lowt

lol

Get Shredded!
I think I have 6 vials of IA gear so to say they're my go to is stupid, I don't give a shit about that but it's obvious that guy was full of shit. Everyone else realized it besides you. And all that is great that you're here for the members, we all appreciate it. But I wasn't talking shit I was just stating facts, you had an issue with them in the past and you were the only one who believed him. Both true

Back