• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Burn22s PSL Bulk Log

Burn22

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm going to be in both the 8 week Irion Lion comp and the 12 week ASF comp while keeping up with this log, working and being a single parent so I'll try to post everyday but probably keep them brief. I'll be running 600 mgs Test E, 450 mgs of Deca and 750 mgs of EQ per week, all EP from PSL. EP Dex at .5 mgs and 50 mgs of Bayer Proviron ED, Caber on hand and will probly run .5 - 1 mg per week cause I like that stuff. First 4-5 weeks I'll be running a Dbol/Adrol mix I made from IL raws. Starting at 25 mgs of each per day and working my way up. I've got some ghrp6 that I may add AM and PM if I need help with hunger.
Diet is my usual bulk diet plus. 4 large meals a day 4 small meals. Large meals are steak, chicken or fish with a veggie and either rice, pasta or potatoes. I don't really use set portions, just as much as I can get down. Breakfast is 6 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1-2 cups of oatmeal and a breakfast meat. 2-4 pieces of whole wheat toast with peanut butter on half. Small meals consist of fruit and cottage cheese or Greek yogurt. Deli sandwiches, pbj, protein pancakes with peanut butter that I pre make once a week ( 1 pancake folded with PB) and BLTs with light mayo.
I don't count calories carbs or fat. I eat as much protein as I can get down and stay fat conscious. I'll eat 2 dinners at a Mexican restraint but get light cheese and no sour cream. I'm currently 161 at 5'7", was around 170 when I finished my last blast. I tend to get leaner during my cruise. At 161 I squat 265 for 5, bench 245 for 5 and mp 165 for 5. Don't really know what my one set max is. I'm about a year removed from shoulder surgery. Separated and tore rotator so I'm working my way back thoughtfully. Not trying to injure that again. Long road back. Wish me luck in the comps and I'm open to any input from my ASF brothers.

Pre Blast

I'll be starting on Thursday the 1st.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 40
NIIIICEEEE. How long will this cycle be bro? I'd go at least 14 weeks with the deca and EQ being in the mix. EQ especially is a slow ass drug.

Test and EQ for 20 weeks. Deca dropping off around week 14 or 15. My first experience of EQ but I've been told by vets 16-20 weeks for the EQ.

My brother, we're here for you man, give this hell...

If you need anything from us, do NOT hesitate.. we're here for your needs man... Become the best version of yourself!

And I like Joz's suggestion...roll with it

If you wana win bro start counting macros. Getting a well balance of carbs pro fat is very beneficial. It will help see where the problem is or how you can make adjustmemts when yiu plateau

Last edited:
Back and Shoulders Today

Straight Bar Seated Military 3x12(145) 3x8(165)
DB Shoulder Press 4x12 (55)
Straight Bar Shrugs 4x10(160)
DB Shrugs 2x12(60) 2x8(75)
Lat Cable Pull Down 4x10 (140)
Cable Standing Rows 4x10 (70)
Cable Sword Draws 4x10 (30)
Reverse Fly Machine 4x10 (110)
DB Reverse Fly 4x10 (25)
Cable Seated Rows 4x12(140)
20 minutes of Cardio
Done

Its noon and I've put down 8 eggs, 4 slices Turkey Bacon and 2 pieces of wheat with sugar free jam. Hour later I had 1.5 cups of oats with cinnamon and a banana 20 minutes before workout. Another banana a 1.5 cups of Greek yogurt and a can of tuna post workout. Gonna have a small steak and mushrooms and white rice in an hour for lunch. Trying to get all my calories and protein from whole food when I can. Shakes are nice in a pinch but nothing works better then getting my nutrition from solids.

Really looking forward to this!

Push your calories up and increase your training volume..take full advantage of your growth curve

Really looking forward to this!

Push your calories up and increase your training volume..take full advantage of your growth curve
Will do. I got in around 4000 cals and 270 grams of protein once I finish my last meal. 3rd meal at 4 was a tuna melt and sweet potatoe chips(not fried in oil). 6:30 3 chicken salad sandwiches and low fat cottage cheese. Gonna have 2 cups of Greek yogurt with two scoops of mutant mass before bed. If you blend it up good it's really light like mousse (700 cals and 55 grams of protein). Planning on putting in some hours at the gym tomorrow (chest/tris), Friday (full body) and Saturday(legs/Bi's).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 22
IML Gear Cream!
Chest and Tris this morning.
Straight Bench 2x6(245) 2x8(225) 1x12(185) 1x20(165)
Incline Bench 3x10(175)
DB Press 4x10(55)
DB Incline 4x10(45)
Low Cable Flys 3x10(35)
Cable Flys 3x10(35)
Pec Deck 4x12(130)
Hi/Low Cable Flys 4x10(30)
DB Flys 3x12(40)
All DB and cable exercises I really concentrate on squeeze and full stretch on extension.

Overhand Cable Pushdown(ropes) 6 sets starting at 45lbs for 15 to 75lbs for 8 and back
Same thing with short Tri bar
Weighted Dips 3x15(30)
Skull crushers 2x15(50) 2x10(60) 2x6(70)
Tricep Extensions 2x12(45) 2x8(65)
DB Crossbody Extensions 4x12(25)

Great pump from beginning to end. Did 30 minutes of cardio at the beginning to work up a sweat. Pinned 300 mgs of Test E and 200 mgs of Deca this morning. Haven't gotten into my stash of pre workouts yet, just 25 mgs of Dbol pre workout. Next week I'll probably pick 2 days to use Suspension...maybe even WAR if I'm feeling like going ape shit that day!

Td psl

Got my GHRP6, Halo, and more Dex. Also a few bags of Clen for a friend. Got here quicker then most domestics. Starting the GHRP6 Sunday morning. Any advice on dosage and or frequency would be appreciated. Thanks again to Vision, Mace, PSL and their crew!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 23
Got my GHRP6, Halo, and more Dex. Also a few bags of Clen for a friend. Got here quicker then most domestics. Starting the GHRP6 Sunday morning. Any advice on dosage and or frequency would be appreciated. Thanks again to Vision, Mace, PSL and their crew!

Awesome my brother.....

You can run the ghrp6 at 100 x 3 to start...I was running 200 x 3, it made me way to hungry...deff do one the moment you wake up and right before bed...take BCAAs first thing in morning too...

Will do. I got in around 4000 cals and 270 grams of protein once I finish my last meal. 3rd meal at 4 was a tuna melt and sweet potatoe chips(not fried in oil). 6:30 3 chicken salad sandwiches and low fat cottage cheese. Gonna have 2 cups of Greek yogurt with two scoops of mutant mass before bed. If you blend it up good it's really light like mousse (700 cals and 55 grams of protein). Planning on putting in some hours at the gym tomorrow (chest/tris), Friday (full body) and Saturday(legs/Bi's).
That's a beautiful hand you have there. Do you moisturize? Exfoliate? ;)

For real though man those pics made me freakin starving. I can't wait to bulk again.

That's a beautiful hand you have there. Do you moisturize? Exfoliate? ;)

For real though man those pics made me freakin starving. I can't wait to bulk again.

LOLz that's my sons hand. He's 7. After first day back to school.

Awesome my brother.....

You can run the ghrp6 at 100 x 3 to start...I was running 200 x 3, it made me way to hungry...deff do one the moment you wake up and right before bed...take BCAAs first thing in morning too...
How do you get the dosage right with just the 1 ml or do you add more? Could I use bac water?

How do you get the dosage right with just the 1 ml or do you add more? Could I use bac water?

Brother, If your using 1mL of bac to 5mgs (5,000mcg) that would be 2ius to get 100mcg, 4ius to get 200mcg an so on..

I thought if I only used 1 ml to 5000 mcgs that would be 500 per iu.

Been out of town for work all week but still eating a ton and actually had more time to work out. Up a few pounds but BF is down for sure. Just started noticing the strength and endurance increasing this week. Will push very hard from here on out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 13
Any updates?

Back