• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

A mans cut log and contest journal

rside#2

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Allright.Had some huge hickups in life for a minute and i have to move on now.Will be logging for monster as planned and doing this cut comp for the next twelve weeks.Its gone to be rough and gritty but i love this shit and im determined to give it my all and more.

Tonight i will be posting my new start pictures..shit i havnt even looked at my image in a couple weeks and have not trained and hell havnt even lived.

Last couple weeks or so have not pinned a thing and let it all clear out..strange as it wasnt to bad and maybee i needed that.

At the moment its straight eq 12 weeks and lowish test with orals here and there.Will maybee be adding a couple other monster products to really get things tight and nice.lets see what the next weeks hold.

Yesterday 1/2 cc test 300mg.2cc eq 200.slight pip and not bad at all.feeling normal.took one abomb50mg yesterday and this morn.

Anadrol will just be there for a few weeks to kick it all off and give a little instant gratification.

Gone to be good.

Training will be 5-6 days a week and carbs will be going bye bye.

lets finally do this!

Last edited:
On behalf of montego1s rules..opps.just consider this a post to say im back.

Tonight i will post up the starting thread with pics as the first post.damn :hmm:

Good luck and congrats on having such a good sponsor backing you.

Thanks.Yes they are good and the reps are great guys as well.

Asf Throwdown challenge(cut log)Montster Sponsored OOoo

30rppq1.jpg
[/IMG]

2dkcmlt.jpg
[/IMG]

w0p1s2.jpg
[/IMG]
r8eau1.jpg
[/IMG]

Life has been a major bitch and it shows..Thats okay.Its on guys.

IML Gear Cream!
What's your macros going to be for this cut

Im going to be going by weight of food and the portions instead of counting macros.Thats what has worked for me the last few times i have done this.

O ok I have always found it is easier and much more progressive to count as you can adjust as you plateau and as yiu learn your body you will learn how your body resoonds to carbs,fats,pro ect so yiu can make better adjustments to continue fat loss or muscle gaining which ever your goal. But if just eyeing it has worked in the past awesome. If yiu decide to start cunning macros hot me up I'll help you out with it.

Today is my last day of planning and sorting everything out.Prep prep prep!I will be training around 6 days per week.Will be some liss,Some HIIT and lots of greens and protien.

Each week will be interesting and come in different phases with my diet and training..torward the end there will even be am/pm training which im dreading but at the same time looking forward to.

Im going to update picture wise on week 5,9 and finally week 12.

The course as of now with my aas is lowish to moderate test weeks 1-12,moderate to high eq weeks 1-12,anadrol as a small 3 week kick to start and winny the last 4 weeks.

I do have adjustments and additions i may make as far as peds go that is all in the works for now.

very jacked for this and diet and sleep will be the major key!

I will list my foods and fluids + my staple supplements and why im using them.All simple and basics.

So tomorow is the 1st and day 1 and to all the other guys doing this competition thankyou for participating as its made this ever more exciting,competetive and very real.

And thankyou to monster and the gentlemen reps onboard here as i look forward to this next 12 weeker.

This is the layout of my first two weeks.
I will be doing a calorie restriction for the first two weeks and than weeks 3-4 will be a more moderate calorie restriction(medium)

Breakfast / Upon rising Protein – 4 portions
Fat – 1 portion
Green veggies

AM snack (3-4 hours after breakfast) Protein – 3 portions
Dairy – 2 portion
Green veggies

Lunch (2-3 hours after snack) Protein – 4 portions
Fat – 2 portion
Green veggies

PM Snack (2-3 hours after lunch) Protein – 3 portions
Green veggies

Supper (2-3 hours after snack) Protein – 4 portions
Fat – 1 portion
Green veggies

Post-workout (only after weight sessions) Protein powder 3 scoops
Glutamine 50g

Before bed Protein – 3 portions
Green veggies

These will be my portion choices during the whole 12 weeks

Food category and portion

Number in the parenthesis = 1 portion
Protein Dairy
- Chicken (75g)
- Turkey (75g)
- Wild meat (75g)
- Extra-lean beef (50g)
- Tuna (75g)
- Salmon (75g)
- Shrimps (75g)
- Lobster (75g)
- Egg whites (3)
- Whole eggs (1)
- Pork (50g)
- Sole (75g)
- Tilapia (75g)
- Truit (75g)
- Ham (50g)
- Fat-free yogurt no sugar added (100-125g)
- 1% milk (100ml)
- Skim milk (150ml)
- 4% fat cheese (40g)
- 18-25% fat cheese (25g)
- Cottage cheese 1% fat (75g)

Green veggies (at will)
- Lettuce (any type)
- Brussel sprouts
- Broccoli
- Asparagus
- Celery
- Cucumbers

Fats
- Fish oil (3g/3 caps)
- All-natural peanut butter (1 tablespoon)
- Almond butter (1 tablespoon)
- Avocado (1/2)
- Almonds (25g)
- Nuts (25g)
- Butter (1 tablespoon)
- Mayonaise (1 tablespoon)
- Coconut oil/for cooking (1 tablespoon)
- Olive oil (1 tablespoon)

Fruits and Low glycemic carbs
- Pear (1)
- Apple (1)
- Kiwi (1)
- Grapefruit (1)
- Orange (1)
- Tangerine (2)
- Peach (1)
- Grapes (150g)
- Cherries (150g)
- Strawberries (150g)
- Raspberries (150g)
- Blackberries (150g)
- Blueberries (150g)
- Pineapple (150g)
- Sweet potatoe (1)
- Basmatti rice (¼ of a cup)
- Whole wheat pasta (¼ of a cup)
- Natural oatmeal (¼ of a cup)
- Rye bread (1 slice)
- Kamut bread (1 slice)
- Ezekiel bread ( 1 slice)

Last edited:
O ok I have always found it is easier and much more progressive to count as you can adjust as you plateau and as yiu learn your body you will learn how your body resoonds to carbs,fats,pro ect so yiu can make better adjustments to continue fat loss or muscle gaining which ever your goal. But if just eyeing it has worked in the past awesome. If yiu decide to start cunning macros hot me up I'll help you out with it.

thanks man..yeah back in the day i did just that.Ive learned my body and my foods and keep it simple.

Up early and kids are out the door.Starting today with a pull session and will report back with the workout later today.Would like to note the eq makes for smooth injections with little pip in my quads.

Yeah those quads..My pics reminded me of dave polumbo and greg kovacs at their worst end stages.Kind of like a prehistoric frog man.Its all good they will come back.

Time to eat--

Todays session.

I will be doing a push,legs and pull the next 12 weeks as its simple and zeros in on my major muscle groups while the minors follow along..classic and it works.I dont have time for arm days and shoulder days these coming weeks.

Instead of adding new excercises each session as a way to increase my volume as the weeks go on i will do all of my planned excercises starting now and start with lower volume with few sets..and add more sets as the weeks progress.

Also i will not do the the same workout twice in a row.When im shedding bodyfat i hold onto more muscle and actual gain some more by keeping the muscles surprised every session instead of making progress each week on the same movement.

Todays pull

Widegrip pullup to rear 2x failure
Two dumbell row 2x failure
One arm t-bar row 2x failure
Barbell shrugs 2xfailure
Goodmornings 1x failure

Barbell curl 2xfailure
barbell preacher curl 2xfailure
Alt dumbell curl 2x failure

2 sets of each..as weeks pass sets will get up to 5 per excercise and maybee even higher

Thats it today.I will slowely start adding LISS and then HITT

I dont keep track of my weights much anymore (Im not powerlifting)..just excercise,sets and i vary my rep ranges....I dont go below 8 reps and may go as high as 25 reps.All depends on how im felling.

This is my method and works good for me fellas.

Time to eat and get ready for the job

Get Shredded!
The anadrol is decent thus far just at 3 day mark i can notice my pump from todays session lasting a bit longer.

Did my LISS this am and im really thinking about hitting push today as well even though i was planning on tomorow.Im itching to train.You know that urgency just to lift.I will report back..fall is in the air this morning where im at.

Im deciding to stick to the plan and be patient.Tomorow pushday will go down and i look forward to it.

Motivation

Perfect lines,symmetry and small waist
img_1464272825_2.jpg

While i am off today from training i am going over my ideas for my split and also considering other options and maybee more frequency.We will see how this all pans out.The mind never stops.

Been a good day with the family and plan to hit it later on with some upper body work.And post workout LISS.

Last couple of days i have had a little buddy help me with some tweaks on my training and diet.Really broke me out of some of my dogmatic broski ways..i knew better but needed that person to get my attention.

Today was upperbody.Really felt great and enjoyed this setup.

Chest dips 8x8(Deep stretch and pause at the bottom and squeeze at the top.Kept my chin slightly down on my upper chest with a good forward body angle.I had forgot how well this movement hit the whole pec area...Bodyweight today only.The dip belt is ready to be used though and cant wait.At 275lbs i was not sure i would get through 8x8 with the short rest between sets.

Reverse grip barbell rows. 8x8. This reverse grip really works well with my structure and seems to inable me to feel my lats and secondary back muscles working.

Standing barbell tricep extensions(french press) 8x8

Single arm dumbell spider curls 8x8 I really enjoyed this movement and was able to target my biceps well.

Seated dumbell lateral raises (really trying to get those medial delts popping again) 8-8-8-6-5-4-3-2
Doing these seated felt strange as im used to standing.Truthfully they were better as i could not cheat as much.

40 sets and truthfully was great and not bad at all considering the volume.Rest between sets ranged from 60-90 seconds.

Getting my head out of the bro building is happening and not sweating heavy ass loads for now.Yes strength is a want and it will increase.But the goal here is to get the body looking fucking good and working my muscles with the correct movements that work well with my bodys structure..Bones,joints inserts and all of the goods.

Dont be surprised if i dont even touch barbell bench variations..creating that symmetry and you could even say illusion is the focus.

Tonight i had mediterranean food for dinner with the wife.left the phone in the car so i asked if she would take a picture of the belly dancer for the guys on the board..that didnt work out to well.She is pure cuban and yeah i said just joking babe.

Last edited:
Back