• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ASF Throwdown Challenge//Bundy74

Bundy74

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Today is day 1 of the ASF Challenge for me. Generally speaking I stick to a 6 day split which includes 2 a day workouts.
Morning training sessions are always fasted (usually in and out in 3 hours AM session including sauna time)

For those who may have followed my previous cut cycle, I keep to a pretty basic diet. Ive stuck to this since Feb and have no problems with the repetitiveness of the same meals. I dont have cheat days or cheat meals. If I was to include anything as a cheat it would be an extra corn tortilla or peanut butter in my shake.
Having spent this much time in a cut, I can tell you for me this challenge isn't going to be about slimming down or staying lean but rather taking in more calories for growth versus restrictions for cut. Im not naturally a big eater so this will be the interesting part of this contest for me.
From the looks of things in the bulk category as of now im the only sub 200 pounder so im really challenging myself to gain as much clean weight with as little bloat and water retention as possible.

Monday Breakfast
4 eggs + 2 diced corn tortillas mixed
Bowl of oatmeal
Glass of water

Snack
Protein Shake
Grilled Chicken

Lunch
Grilled Chicken w/ corn tortilla
Protein Bar

Haven't had dinner or additional snack yet

Below is a snapshot of day 1 of my 6 day training split
AM Workout
Shoulders, including rear delts, arms, forearms, calves and Abs, sauna
PM Workout
Since AM was 75% rate at abs, PM workout will include additional ab workout and cardio

Here are my most recent pics submitted for the ASF Challenge
1st two are kinda dark and project alot of shadows

Used the wrong code in this pic but the lighting was great

Most recent pic 8.29.16 post fasted AM workout

Thanks for the support and good luck to everyone in the challenge!

Are you planning to use aas? Curious what type of cycle you'd use...

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

Are your toenails painted?

Not judging, just curious

Yep im putting the finishing touches on the cycle now. My previous cycle looked like this
Clen 40mg ED
Anavar 40mg ED
Whinny 200mg ED
Tren x Mast X Test (pharma mix) 1ml ED
Obviously a bulk will look a little different but I will Def keep the log updated

Are your toenails painted?

Not judging, just curious
Haaa that's what you get when Mcgregor doesn't knock Diaz out in 3 in my house. .I really thought the little guy would put him away in 2..either way lost the bet and got painted toenails for my efforts!

Yep im putting the finishing touches on the cycle now. My previous cycle looked like this
Clen 40mg ED
Anavar 40mg ED
Whinny 200mg ED
Tren x Mast X Test (pharma mix) 1ml ED
Obviously a bulk will look a little different but I will Def keep the log updated

200mg Ed of winny?! Shit, your joints had to be fried...
Winny kills my joints, dries them out!

Let us know what that bulk cycle looks like!

200mg Ed of winny?! Shit, your joints had to be fried...
Winny kills my joints, dries them out!

You know I would get that alot but it never happened in that way. I kept thinking it would but in my mind i kept thinking how would a drug used for treatment of osteoporosis cause the same problem its used to treat. Could be in my head but no real issues at all..other than passing the liver like a freight train :(

Just knocked out PM workout (2nd lift of day)
Pretty much more of the same for me.
Heavy ab workout
I figure im gonna have to start building versus cutting so additional time was spent on compound shoulder movements.
Also decided it may be time to step away from regular cardio and start putting on some lbs
Did get in an additional meal. Dinner #1 more grilled chicken
Tonight is a treat as ill be having some red meat for a late dinner #2 plus protein shake

Been cool to look at everyone else's posts and logs etc..this contest has me even more focused on goals than before so im looking forward to the competition. Again good luck to everyone and lets get it!

IML Gear Cream!
lol i was thinking the same thing
In my defense I had every reason to think that little Irishman would finish off Diaz with the quickness. My wife has been getting a real laugh at those pics :( married life!

Quick dry weigh in this morning..
As I said before..Def. feeling the small fry in the bunch..dare I say like Frank Zane must have felt against the Oak and so many other big mother fuckers of the golden age! Gonna be a good one gents!

Did hit a personal best today. Will attribute that to the dbol!
Hit 700lbs for 10 on bent over calf raise..
My "coach" couldn't be happier...
Hopefully I wont let him down on my PM session

Ps..meet the "coach"

Knocked out a light chest and back workout for my 2nd workout of day. Legs was in AM...still feeling like a bull off that dbol!
Snapped a few pics in the good gym light..

After a solid leg workout in the AM and light Chest and Back in PM today will be a "relative" off day. Will probably still hit some forearms and abs plus a little steam room time to loosen things up.
Diet is still in place but this weekend I will start to undo the caloric restrictions and aim towards a calorie surplus for once.
Because im at a pretty low bf % (I know just about everyone says they are at 10%..I really dont know but im sure its pretty close ) im going to be adding in some extra red meat to my intake to assist in some fatty calories.
Thanks to anyone and everyone keeping up with this log and I appreciate the motivation and support!

Ive always thought I had frog legs...so I will gladly take the compliment!
Good luck Captn

Good luck to you too champ - you're bringing a jerked package to the game!

Sent from my jewPhone using Trannytalk

While prepping for the next 12 weeks, Ive changed a few things up specifically low set to high rep ratio for a higher set volume lower ratio with heavier weight. This is a big change from the last 6 months of training for sure. I will also utilize more compound push pull movements versus more focused cable and machine motions. I will still stick to a 6 day split. I am not certain yet if I will eliminate PM workouts yet as I will need to see how my body responds to the change.
I haven't done any cardio at full intensity in months i dont believe that will change until week 6 as I start to tighten things up. I will be posting updated workouts as the weeks continue and plan on updating with weekly pics. Im def interested in tracking this bulk journey for sure. Along with this is the big jump in eating. Ive adjusted my macros and am going to jump from roughly 1800 cals to nearly 3k a day for the first 6 weeks. Wont be changing foods much but as I mentioned before will be eating red meat a little more frequently. Protein shakes will still be a must for me as I just can't see myself eating 3k in eggs chicken and brown rice.
I doubt I will post my meals over the run as it would get pretty boring.
Bundy74-

Great work before the contest even starts. I think you'll have no problems doing well and reaching your goals

new to this forum - glad to see these transformation logs/contests going/ Ill be keeping an eye on everyone (no homo) for results - Bundy you seem to be dedicated and should blow up nicely with your new caloric intake, your low bf will shine with added mass over contest weeks - good luck bro

Goal #1
Hit 200lbs
This will be my last sub 200lb pic (will not post updated pic till i hit 200)
Dry weigh in 9.1.16

i like your style of log.Your starting out with one of the best bases among the bulk catagory.You can do things truly oldschool and grow into the show.

i like your style of log.Your starting out with one of the best bases among the bulk catagory.You can do things truly oldschool and grow into the show.
Thanks man i appreciate the compliment and support!!

Back