• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Winny qual

Boomer.ruffneck

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I've got a 10ml vial of winstrol from asylum that's been in my fridge for about a year. It's been popped once but been sealed. Any comments on if this would be ok to still use? Also have a bottle of the original americell igf.

I've used gear a year past the used by date and it was same as new you should be fine but if your worried toss it and buy new to cheap to stress it imo

Alright man thanks. But that's part of my problem is my local source is price gougin and gettin shady and I don't know enough about this online game to feel comfortable yet. Everybody on here is tight lipped, understandably so but what I thought I had figured out has got my head kinda spinnin

It's not about being tight lipped, it's about not soon feeding...all you gotta do is read brother, the info is right in front you with regards to this online game

Back