• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

old member new here

carmineb

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi, Carmine here. Been a member of ironmagforums for several years. just getting back to working out after a 5 year fattening phase LOL.... so I am sort of an old member but new to this forum so to speak. Did my first cycle back 5-6 years ago, test only and well, it totally blew away any PH cycle I had done regardless of amt or stack I used. I wsa floored !

Got tired of my source at the gym, (we all have our stories) when a gym source takes longer to get you stuff than ordering from some of the sources here and is 50% or more higher than anything here, you gotta wonder if he isn't ordering online on a per customer basis.
My goal is to shred 40 more pounds, down 20 already. doing a transformation and seems I now understand what lean mass looks like. I have been losing weight while my shouders and traps popped in a way they had not seen before (so it wsant muscle memry or pre-stretched fascia or anything like that). it is new uncharted territory. Loving my tren test cycle, hoping to add an oral to it, still getting a feel again (you forget a lot after 5 years).

Anyway, Hope to get to know some of you over the following weeks.

(already placed my first order with Advance) should see something in the next day or two yay

Welcome!

Live fast. Die Young. Leave a bulky corpse.

Welcome to the forum!

Back