• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Advanced Labs Buy Gear get free gear sale,,,, 2 SALES IN 1 Going on Now

Advanced

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok guys here we go, this is probally going be the strongest sale I have ever raN, best part about it , there are 2 parts that
can be combined !!!!!!!!!
WHEN WILL THIS SALE END YOU MAY ASK? HAVE NO IDEA, MAY GO 10 DAYS OR 4 HOURS, I DONT KNOW YET, BUT THERE WILL BE NO HEADS UP ABOUT WHEN IT ENDS, IF YOU WANT THE BEST GEAR, BEST PRICES, AND FASTEST SHIPPING, ORDER WHILE ITS GOING ON DONT PRESS YOUR LUCK

BUY ANY 3 GET 2 FREE ( NO MIX AND MATCH)

BUY ANY 5 GET 3 FREE ( NO MIX AND MATCH)

BUY ANY 10 GET 6 FREE ( AND YES YOU CAN MIX AND MATCH, EQUAL OR LESS ON A AVERAGE )
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? YOU CANT BUY 9 TEST P AND 1 TREN A THEN SAY YOU WANT 6 TREN A AS YOUR FREE ITEMS

NOW HERE IS PART 2 AND YES YOU CAN COMBINE WITH PART 1 !!!

Buy $500 worth of gear Get $150 of your choice of free gear

Buy $650 worth of gear Get $250 of your choice of free gear

Buy $800 worth of gear Get $350 of your choice of free gear

Buy $1000 worth Get $500 worth of your choice of free gear

AND FOR THE HEAVY WEIGHTS BUY $2000 WORTH OF GEAR , GET $1000 WORTH OF FREE GEAR

WAIT I STILL HAVE 1 MORE TRICK UP MY SLEEVE
When the contest is Over. The top 10 people who bought the most gear will be entered into a drawing and 1 name will be picked , if its you you will get an additional $200 in free gear

NO NO NO NO, sales, discounts, credits, free items, will be accepted, all prices go off the top price for that product NOT the buy 3 or more price...
YOU HAVE 48 HOURS FROM WHEN YOU PLACE THE ORDER TO PAY, IF IT GOES TO 48 HOURS AND 2 MINS YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED , HATE TO BE THAT WAY, BUT INFO COLLECTORS ARE 100% OUT OF CONTROL, SO I HAVE TO WATCH MY ASS FIRST
THERE WILL BE NO PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS ( WHERE YOU WANT TO ORDER NOW, HAVE ME HOLD SHIPPING FOR 2 WEEKS TILL YOU GET MONEY UP, 99% NEVER HEAR FROM, AND ITS NOT FAIR TO EVERYONE ELSE

Damn awesome sale

Back