• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ASF throw down contest- DEMA

Dema

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wanted to get this thread started here.. First, I'm doing this for me to reach some personal goals..

I pi don't even know how long this contest is but With this current cycle im starting im hoping to end at 215#

cycle..

1-5 test 300
primo 600
adrol 50mg a day may bump to 100mg and may add dbol...
5-to whenever this thing is over..and then many more weeks ... lol
test 450
primo 900
var will be towards the end... Halo somewhere in the middle.. I gotta look at calendar dates
Also on 100mcg ipam and cjc no dac 3 times a day
bpc-157 3 times a day and tb500 2mg once a week
will start hgh back up at 3.3 Iu 6on 3 off for 5 weeks...

I had a detailed cycle lined out but unfortunately I never got ahold of my primo...so now I'm just winging it as I have 3 vials that will last me 5 weeks at 600 and my god damn pak better come before that!!!!!!!!

I also have some npp I may or may not throw in.. I'm thinking after week 5 to help me keep the wet gains.

stats..
6 foot nothing
198.. Will update in am. Don't have scale at home and that was 3 days ago...
Bf around 10%
measurements.. She says I'm perfect

Training will be all over the place.. Have a small comp in two weeks then trying to transition to all strength base... Still do BB routines a few days am week..

Diet.. I eat 5 times right now...This will start tmr.. Not much different from what I normally eat..

2whole eggs 8 egg whites. And granola bar

10oz chicken 1.5cups rices.... Normally don't finsh but going to force feed it

8oz chicken 16oz sweet potato

Dinner is 14oz ground turkey with two tacos... (2-100cal tortilla, sour cream, cheese, etc.)
Or steak and pasta...
Or fish and rice( non workout days)

Prebed 1 scoop whey 1 scoop casein with milk or cottage cheese

this is 5 days a week. Doesn't change much. Weekends are my weekends which hopefully this will help change.

Okay enough. If you have any questions lemme know

b0b2e2d92cc3eac1123c4dc15638c1a1.jpg
5247f97886cdad805af59b64bfd42cd5.jpg
ed871904fe3bc4e4a216c38bcc69de51.jpg
3f6375069a296eccd1dd16d28d294c90.jpg
ae5f261440495da6fea8918996e8ea96.jpg

Get it done!

Live fast. Die Young. Leave a bulky corpse.

Lookin good Brother.
Cept for the chub lol.

Good luck Dema! Put in work and keep the diet tight

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Good luck Dema look like you are off to a great start

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

first pin with this green primo. Hurt like hell for about 20mins then went away.. Hope tmr isn't to bad.. Busy day missed a meal. But fuck it.. And need to edit starting b.w. Weight 197.3

So haven't been weighing myself first thing am as I don't have a scale at home... Today went in first thing fasted and came in at 195.8.... Shit that depressing... Hoping to get to 215 by the end of this challenge... Bulk time starts now!!!!!!

Lookin good bro, best of luck my friend!

Ight so.. 2nd pin was today and again... That shit fucking hurt... For about 20mins.... Like an irritating pain... Went away.. Very little normal pip next day after 1st day. No pip at all today... Adrol was been giving me heartburn so that's good... Gotta watch my chip intake....

Workout have been rough.. Pulled double days mondAy and Tuesday.. Body hurt today and took it easy will take tmr easy as well then hit it hard friday again... Next pin is friday update then

27edb9731a4e3864377f27130951fc6a.jpg

This was meal 5 out of 6 tonight.. I eat the same thing everytime I work at that job which is 2-3 times a week.. Plain chicken white rice...
Getting it in! I see what you mean now. You use the Forman grill?

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

Use the NPP for sure brother. Its better than Primo IMHO

Kill it!

Use the NPP for sure brother. Its better than Primo IMHO

Kill it!

Thank bro... Planning on adding it in on week 5or6 when I stop the adrol.. Help me retaining some of the gains im going to make with adrol

Back