• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Help with a few routines

CalorieKiller22

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know most people charge for this but if anyone is willing to help that be great. To start off there a few body parts I have trouble getting a good pump with my equiptment at home, I know it's there I just would like someone to point me in the right direction with the equiptment I have.
equiptment rundown is :
Pull up bar/ multi grip/ dip bars
squat rack / bench
adjustable bench
adjustable Dumbbells
olympic bar
high cable/ low cable NOT adjustable :-/
bowflex with lay pull downs and chest flies
multiple attachments for cable: rope/ straight bar/ angle bar

ok first is rear delts, right now I do side lateral raised standing but also facedown on the incline bench,
i try to do cable face pulls but I'm a little to short to get the correct aangle.

upper back: I do pull ups wide grip, then the inner "hammer grip"
bent over rows, seated rows yet again the angle on the cable isn't correct( I could do these on the bowflex, but I hate that machine), one arm rows on flat bench

if anyone could help me out together an effective routine and recommend some better exercises I would greatly appreciate it. there also are tons of exercises on google if I search for "dumbbell exercise or barbell" but a lot of them don't isolate the muscle and I have trouble deciding which day to put it under.
right now I do:
chest, tri, delts
back, bi, lats
legs, Abs
rest
lather rinse repeat.

Back