• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kaepernik sits during National Anthem

He has that choice. The good old US of A! Cant beat it!

Piece of shit if you ask me.. Fuck him it's disrespect to every American who's died serving the country

I figured he'd have a different view being that he was adopted by a white couple after his mother put his ass up for adoption..

Last edited:
Jay Glaizer said he has doubts he will even make the team this year.

I say fly over the Congo in Africa and give him a parachute and a kick in the ass.

He knows he's on his way out so now he's making his move...

You guys pretty much said how I feel....fuck his attitude and if if someone wants to kick his ass at a bar some night, go for it....

IML Gear Cream!
To what? Canadian football?

Live fast. Die Young. Leave a bulky corpse.

pretty fucking stupid, if you are a sports competitor in another country you better stand out of respect for their anthem, just saying, you cant stand for a couple of minutes for your own. some people fail to see themselves as role models and they are putting out images of a very poor human, and some unsuspecting kid will look up to this idiot

Fucking idiot.... yeah the american flag oppresses black people but we have a black president and your a black man making millions a year. I hope someone sticks a football up his ass.

Fucking idiot.... yeah the american flag oppresses black people but we have a black president and your a black man making millions a year. I hope someone sticks a football up his ass.
do black people really have it worse today than they did 70 years ago or 150 years ago, and is it really the white mans fault. I do recall we fought a war to free their them and it cost more lives than all other wars combined. I think the owe white reparations for all the lives lost to free them

Man the liberal media is sticking up for this fool. Shit amazes me.

Back