• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kaepernick Refuses to stand for the National Anthem

Samson

Whatever It Takes
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...aepernick-explains-protest-of-national-anthem

He states he refused to stand for the National Anthem because of the way people of color are treated in America. Apparently he has never been to another country where there are not as many "freebies" as America doles out. To add to it, his awesome father (who is black) put him up for adoption. He was then taken in and raised by a white couple. This idiot is seriously oblivious to his surroundings.

He is a piece of shit. Luckily for him this country he is so ashamed of allows him the right to be a piece of shit.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Him along with Lebron and the other idiots that think they are standing for one thing while being ignorant to what the organization they support stand for.

Being outspoken in your opinion I'm OK with even if I don't agree with it. Disrespect of our country makes you a piece of shit in my book.

Being outspoken in your opinion I'm OK with even if I don't agree with it. Disrespect of our country makes you a piece of shit in my book.

Agreed. Maybe they should suit up, grab a gun and take a trip to the middle east

lol what a pathetic sack of shit. oppressed, this motherfucker knows nothing about being oppressed. raised by a white family after being abandoned by his black father, beloved in college and then paid 115million by the "white man" to play football

The balls and lack of common sense is amazing ......dude theres no limit of ignorance that I will see from these idiots that will surprise me ....

This guy is not the smartest quarterback I have seen. His ability to read defenses is marginal at best.

Jim Harbaugh knew this and used his scrambling ability to loosen up defenses to help find/get guys open. Without Harbaugh he is barely second string, barely.

Put him in as quarterback in a Peyton Manning style offense and he would be lost.

Might be the most overpaid shitty quarterback ever.

I think he knows he's not ever going to be a legit Qb in the NFL and this is his last attempt at being recognized for something

IML Gear Cream!
Time for him to be cut and never play football again

He will just cash out with his 11 Million and not have to do shit all year, no team wanted his punk ass as hard as the niners tried to get rid of him.

Every team knows he is a punk.
Yeah this is why he didn't want to take a pay cut to go to Denver he knew that 11 mill will be his last big payday

Sickening, exactly why I pretty much don't watch NFL or TV anymore except for the crime channels. I like to stay up to speed. It's amazing the people that hate on the country they live in. I am so sick of these negros thinking I owe them something. I have friends from South Africa and they said these so called African Americans wouldn't last a day in Africa. How much you want to bet that if Trump wins they will riot. But when that piece of garbage Obama won us conservatives didn't. That's the different class. They should shoot them in the head when they riot and not let them get away with destroying our cities. Fuck all of them. Sick of this shit.

Correct.

Now he has 11 Million to start his own Isis corporation .... Sad but true. He needs his head knocked off his shoulders.
Sad but true is right. 10 yrs ago people would think you are crazy for thinking of it that way but now this shit seems to be the norm.

They look for any reason to riot. All this news coverage don't help one bit. I do believe there are some good sistaz out there , for instance the riot last year were the lady recognized her son rioting and she slapped him in the face and was cought and put on tv and the paper along with interweb. But she was or is a very small % of good ppl. As far as kappie goes there's no hope for niggerz and that's what a nigger is..

Cheapthreads out..

They look for any reason to riot. All this news coverage don't help one bit. I do believe there are some good sistaz out there , for instance the riot last year were the lady recognized her son rioting and she slapped him in the face and was cought and put on tv and the paper along with interweb. But she was or is a very small % of good ppl. As far as kappie goes there's no hope for niggerz and that's what a nigger is..

Cheapthreads out..

Amen Brother!

Correct.

Now he has 11 Million to start his own Isis corporation .... Sad but true. He needs his head knocked off his shoulders.

he looks like he would fit right in with his huge hook nose and terrorist beard. Fuckin faggot

Back