• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Any DG Users Entering ASF Challenge

Bundy74

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So im just off my cut cycle and have decided to give it a go with the Quality Mass Gain category in the ASF Challenge. Im really looking forward to putting on some size for this one and having been on a cut so long it will also be a good challenge to take the transformation another direction. Although not sponsored by DG or any other lab for that matter, I have become a huge fan of Alan and the rest of the DG squad so I plan on using DG for the run. At any rate, just curious if any other DG members are getting in on the challenge and what category and cycle they plan on running.
Ive posted this most recent pic in another recent contest but it should be a good starting point for this upcoming cycle/challenge.
194lbs
16.5 biceps
16.6 calves
42.5 chest
24.5 quad/hammy

Looking forward to seeing your transformation. :winkfinger:

Thanks Ad!!
Alan made some solid suggestions to the cycle so im pretty anxious to get it all together!

Alan knows his shit. Looking forward to seeing you get huge.

Back