• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A question on blood work

Nvr2L8

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I went to the Dr Thursday for a couple issues I have , my doc wanted to get my blood work done to check my test levels, I told the doc that in wouldn't be correct because I've been taking 500 mg injections every week for a while & I just took 375 mg yesterday, so the doc says stop taking it for a month & come back so we can do blood work. The test I've been taking is Sustanon 250 along with 200 mg of masteron a wk for about the last 5 wks . My question is will my testosterone #s drop back down to normal in only 4 weeks?

What is the purpose of this blood test?

Your Testosterone levels will be low, possibly even below the normal range.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

I take medication that kills my sex drive , so I will be taking testosterone for the rest of my life & it would be great if some of that was coming straight from the pharmacy & I know for sure it is 100% legit

Is that some kind of crooked doctor?

No , it's my doctor I've been going to , I told the doc why I was taking test , he said it was not uncommon, & if my test levels are low , would prescribe me testosterone.

Crooked dr then.
Well then his plan will work, not sure if he sends you or you the blood work privately, just make sure you don't get LH and FSH tested.

Crooked dr then.
Well then his plan will work, not sure if he sends you or you the blood work privately, just make sure you don't get LH and FSH tested.

Hopefully you're right about my testosterone levels being back to normal or lower in 4 weeks time . I take medication for bipolar disorder & a couple other issues.these meds pretty much saved my life , but kill my sex drive , so I'm not sure why if my dr gives me testosterone you would consider him crooked. But thanks for the info. & how many weeks would you think it takes test levels to normalize after the last injection? 3 weeks maybe?

Hopefully you're right about my testosterone levels being back to normal or lower in 4 weeks time . I take medication for bipolar disorder & a couple other issues.these meds pretty much saved my life , but kill my sex drive , so I'm not sure why if my dr gives me testosterone you would consider him crooked. But thanks for the info. & how many weeks would you think it takes test levels to normalize after the last injection? 3 weeks maybe?

If your looking for him to prescribe you test based of low t. Your levels will be low after 4 weeks no pinning. And if they aren't they will be shortly after.

Most doctors would give you "the talk" about buying juice on the net and they would be hesitant to prescribe you injectables. That may be what Dannie is talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your looking for him to prescribe you test based of low t. Your levels will be low after 4 weeks no pinning. And if they aren't they will be shortly after.

Most doctors would give you "the talk" about buying juice on the net and they would be hesitant to prescribe you injectables. That may be what Dannie is talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right on , got it

Back