• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pre-Contest Cycle

nights

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello,

I am 28 years old, Male
Height: 6'3''
Weight: 218
BF: 10%

Please I need help with my pre-contest cycle. I want start on becouse I am not sure with this cycle. It is my first experience with tren and it will my 7th cycle. Thank you for help and Please correct me.

1-8w sust
1-8w deca
1-4w oxym
5-9w methan
8-14w npp
8-15w tst prop
8-14w tren
10-15w stan

PCT
Proviron, HCG, Salbutamol, Clomid, Arimidex

In all honesty bro I would not even be thinking about a show at 6'3" 218 now... You will look skinnier than Labron up on stage. I would bulk for a while until you were at least 240

sust 500mg/w
deca 250mg/w
oxym 50mg/w
methan 40mg/w
npp 100mg/eod
tst prop 100mg/eod
tren 50mg/eod
stan 40mg/ed

You may find that more tren would serve you well as you go along.

IML Gear Cream!
Try Proviron thru the whole cycle with test prop tren ace masteron gh winny.This is my cycle and liking it.

As far as timing you just want to run the test longer than the tren, because tren shuts you down harder. This allows a little LH and FSH to increase before the cycle ends. Although there is another 19 nor in there, NPP.

Adding Proviron would prevent binding of Sex Hormone Binding Globulin SHBG which, so to speak, traps androgens and prevents them from exerting effects. Proviron allows you to make use of more androgens that are available. Proviron does this, but so does Winstrol. However, Proviron does it to a greater degree. Good thing to add maybe in the future as it also is a very effective anti-estrogen.

Last edited:
Sorry brother but when doing a show getting shit down is the last thing your worried about lol... Running test all the way to show time is stupid. Cut the prop out 2 weeks out. Run tren, mast, prov, winny all the way up to the show as they do not aromatize.

That's right. I forget it was pre contest. My bad.

Back